Offline MaTBoY

• Photo Whore

• Drives: Evolution 7
  • Name: Matt
Hello Gents,

I'm trying to build up my portfolio and have a go at getting my photography to the next level. I've got heaps of mates with crazy jap cars but about as Euro as my friends car list goes is a Polo :p

I'm wondering if there'd be any Sydney siders with access to something a little more exotic who'd be interested in a free shoot? I'll provide a high res digital copy of all the finished shots in return for their time.  Ideally I'd like a Lambo, Ferarri or late modelled AMG but I'm open to suggestions and offers.
You can contact me via PM or mail to Matt 'at' MatthewEveringham dot com.

Here's a few of my shots to give you an idea of the quality of work you'll be receiving for your time. (Some are italian action, some are jap photoshoot work i've done)

Thanks! (If this is regarded and spam and taken down there'll be no hard feelings, it's all good.)

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

You can have a morning over at Ubergarage as long as you don't nick anything. I'd have to send Andecorp after you if you did...

C'mon, do it!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

You mess with his shit, it ain't gunna be pretty!!!!!!

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Hello Gents,

I'm trying to build up my portfolio and have a go at getting my photography to the next level. I've got heaps of mates with crazy jap cars but about as Euro as my friends car list goes is a Polo :p

I'm wondering if there'd be any Sydney siders with access to something a little more exotic who'd be interested in a free shoot? I'll provide a high res digital copy of all the finished shots in return for their time.  Ideally I'd like a Lambo, Ferarri or late modelled AMG but I'm open to suggestions and offers.
You can contact me via PM or mail to Matt 'at' MatthewEveringham dot com.

Here's a few of my shots to give you an idea of the quality of work you'll be receiving for your time. (Some are italian action, some are jap photoshoot work i've done)

Lol I know those GTR's, That is Erics white R33 and Terry's R34.
I take it you did the SAU 20th aniversary callendar shoot?
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline MaTBoY

• Photo Whore

Uber garage offer sounds Uber! Would we be able to move any of the vehicles a more suitable location if required?

Yes good spotting. I did the calendars, have you seen one floating around? I know terry and Eric quite well, feel free to do a reference check ;) are you an sau hot too?

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Uber garage offer sounds Uber! Would we be able to move any of the vehicles a more suitable location if required?

Yes good spotting. I did the calendars, have you seen one floating around? I know terry and Eric quite well, feel free to do a reference check ;) are you an sau hot too?

Right. When I were a lad, thanks for offering me something for nothing sounded more like ... thanks.

Opportunity was to shoot the cars where they sit. If you're going to be a proper photog you'll get better at making do with what you've got.
C'mon, do it!

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head

I was an exec there for a few years, organizing events, drift/track/texi days and cruises.
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline MaTBoY

• Photo Whore

Uber, I appreciate the offer, If my asking if the cars could be moved sounds ungrateful or unreasonable i apologise. There's no harm in asking, just like there wasn't any harm in asking if I could offer you guys something for nothing. I could probably get a couple decent shots off in the garage if it's not to cluttered, but if the car can moved to a close by but more scenic/interesting location we could take some uber shots. Something worth hanging on a garage wall.

Anyway... still open to offers :)