Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
would it be "composition"...?

With hair like that, there needs to be a visible reason... like "pillow hair", or maybe just a  windy sporty background...

or, combine all three... I like to see pillow hair on sporty windy girls 

Offline will.dinn

• Name: Will
Here's some before and afters of some of my car spots, any advice on editing would be greatly appreciated
look at them full size

Offline T0M722

Offline dkabab

To me, this looks pretty well done. The lighting is the best bit.

thanks, always knew those studio lights i bought 4 years ago would come into use one day.

Offline Paulstar

Can i get some CC... does this look ok?

Looks good to me but maybe ask a makeup artist for more useful feedback :confused:

Do you think that tablet would work nicely with Google Sketchup?

Offline dkabab

Looks good to me but maybe ask a makeup artist for more useful feedback :confused:

Do you think that tablet would work nicely with Google Sketchup?

Last time I used google sketch was when it first came out years ago. Didn't like it and have never tried it since.
I think it's great for drawing, very accurate, but editing with layers in photoshop, I find a mouse easier.

Offline Paulstar

Thanks  :thumbsup: I have sketchup 8 - nothing much has changed but it's good enough for what I like doing

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
You don't have to edit every single photo. Don't be afraid of posting a photo for the sake of it being just that.... A photo

+1

Think of editing photos as removing annoying stuff rather than enhancing it - eg straightening and cropping and sorting out the white balance.

I'm far more interested in a raw semi-recognisable mobile phone snap of a car whooshing by than a polished HDR'd photoshop'd photo of a semi-interesting posed pic.

Online cel

Can i get some CC... does this look ok?

its for the face of a skin care/hair product line. the brief is lots of hair blowing, light makeup (more natural) etc...

heres the before and after. would you be happy as a client seeing the 2nd pic as a result?
it still needs some minor touch ups but its almost done.....

I think, like the others said, the lighting is spot on, her face looks great in it. Hair wise I don't like the top, it looks like it's moving forward in an awkward way.

But overall, well done on all the shots, I think they look great and you have done a really good job. More practice makes perfect!

Offline 98octane

Dave, lighting and face look great. But I'm really distracted by the bulk of hair, and it looks a bit matted (might just be my iPhone). I'd like to see a bit more of forehead above the right eye, less hair across the face.