Offline TJB

do you have a PC?

I'm not a Mac person but maybe e-mail them to yourself, then download the file to your PC. After that you can open them up in Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Click "Edit Pictures", then you'll be able to resize it to, for example, 70% of its original size

That way you can keep your High-Quality version on your Mac and then an AE-size one on your PC.

Hope that helps  :thumbsup:

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

No, but later I might want to print or use in some other way - unlikely, admittedly.  I don't ever expect to Photoshop one of my pics.  They aren't important enough.  I'll use the Sony for holiday snaps and revert to the iPhone for car pics, I think.

Alvyn's suggestion is pretty easy -  with iphoto is click on share>email then bottom left of the screen there is a box -  select the photo size you want

Offline dkabab

sony have just released this, although not in stock yet....

http://www.sony.com.au/product/dsc-qx100

not sure on its practicality though.... might aswell have the rx100ii.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Alvyn's suggestion is pretty easy -  with iphoto is click on share>email then bottom left of the screen there is a box -  select the photo size you want

It won't send for some reason.  If I'm degrading the quality, I might as well use my iPhone.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

It won't send for some reason.  If I'm degrading the quality, I might as well use my iPhone.

dare i suggest photobucket ???

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

dare i suggest photobucket ???

Yes, I use that but was hoping for a faster way to upload to AE in the maximum size allowed.

Offline Laminator

• https://www.facebook.com/photoesel/

Google's Picasa for Mac. Export option allows you to batch resize photos to a new location.