Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline 98octane

My firm publishes a publicly accessible intellectual property blog.  I'll see if they can write a post on this to clarify.  I bet they've dealt with this issue before.

Offline TomE

And yet this site is displaying this banner ...

Offline JanG

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

• Drives: BMW M2/STI track car
  • www: JanGlovac.com
My firm publishes a publicly accessible intellectual property blog.  I'll see if they can write a post on this to clarify.  I bet they've dealt with this issue before.

That would be great :thumbsup:

Offline dkabab

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

We should probably split this soon. Mondi?

You want me to work?????   I'll look at it tonight...........

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

And yet this site is displaying this banner ...

We have had some copyright stuff going down the last few weeks, few things have had to be "cleaned" up.

That Banner btw is 3rd party advertising, it's out of the control of the site.............it's the advertiser that is using that Trade Mark.

Offline TomE

We have had some copyright stuff going down the last few weeks, few things have had to be "cleaned" up.

That Banner btw is 3rd party advertising, it's out of the control of the site.............it's the advertiser that is using that Trade Mark.

But it is Aussie Exotics owners who are displaying the ad to the public and receiving advertising income to do so.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

But it is Aussie Exotics owners who are displaying the ad to the public and receiving advertising income to do so.

Then they will get the kick in the arse...............I don't see most of that stuff anyhoo.

Offline tdc911

What are your thoughts on the matter?

Given RedBubble's quick action and response to BMW's request, my read on this situation (which could be completely wrong) is that this is more about BMW restricting RedBubble from profiting from the use of BMW's intellectual property and restricting the mediums (including dresses) with which an image featuring their intellectual property can be reproduced. You still own intellectual property of the photos, and as far as I am aware, BMW haven't requested you to remove the photos from your website?