Offline NM2255

• I'M EXCITED!!!!
  • Supercar Videos

Modified Porsche 911 997 GT3 RS MK2 loud sound on the track with start up and lots of accelerations and downshifts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qThDxXbK1Pk

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qThDxXbK1Pk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qThDxXbK1Pk</a>

Offline scud

• Rocket man

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
I am so fed up with this guy and his stupid video's

can someone please stop him from posting.

Offline NM2255

• I'M EXCITED!!!!
  • Supercar Videos

Why man?!?!?!

Where's the problem!!
I've posted in the VIDEOS section!!!

Offline Nobleambitions

• Back from the naughty corner.

They're not necessarily stupid - with a nice pair of headphones and the volume high enough, most of them should get you pumped!

NM2255, just a suggestion, it would be awesome if you could post all your videos in one thread  :)

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
I like his videos, they are videos I otherwise wouldn't see as I wouldn't actively search for them, he atleast posts interesting cars.

No one is holding a gun to our heads forcing us to open his thread and click on his videos though...

Having a thread called NM2255 would make it easier for people who don't want to view the vids and those who do want to view them a like.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
I like his videos, they are videos I otherwise wouldn't see as I wouldn't actively search for them, he atleast posts interesting cars.

No one is holding a gun to our heads forcing us to open his thread and click on his videos though...

Having a thread called NM2255 would make it easier for people who don't want to view the vids and those who do want to view them a like.

i have nothing personal against the guy, but he comes onto this forum (and almost every other one i go to as well) spruiking his video's to get the hits up on his Youtube chanel.  its no different to someone who is trying to sell goods IMO.

many of the other forums have given him his own thread called NM#### and that way we dont keep getting new threads for boring videos.

dont get me wrong, occasionally his vids are cool, but for the msot part every time i see one of his titles "awesome F430 super loud" or somethign similar, i always look in quickly hoping its someone local etc, but its just boring like this GT3 vid.

just my $0.02

Offline NM2255

• I'M EXCITED!!!!
  • Supercar Videos

Yes, I think this is a good idea!