Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
This is EPIC.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJQ4hQSusjE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJQ4hQSusjE</a>
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
Wow absolutely awesome video i just love how ppl can transform the old classics to something new and exciting with an old feel well done

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

While i like the idea of the Singer cars.............an old 911 does not need a late spec engine.
With low diff ratio,2.8 motor on webers and a low weight,they go like buggery anyway.

Offline Joel

While i like the idea of the Singer cars.............an old 911 does not need a late spec engine.
With low diff ratio,2.8 motor on webers and a low weight,they go like buggery anyway.

What model is the one in the pics?

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
i just cant comprehend the price,

yes its absolutely stunning to see what they've built, but if i had that coin, i'd personally rather hve my own 'frankenstein' 911 built with a backdate on a 964, and it would likely be significantly cheaper.

Offline tdc911

i just cant comprehend the price,

yes its absolutely stunning to see what they've built, but if i had that coin, i'd personally rather hve my own 'frankenstein' 911 built with a backdate on a 964, and it would likely be significantly cheaper.

Like you I am a fan but think it is ridiculously priced. I remember speaking to Rob Dickinson back in 2010 when the concept was much cheaper and still thinking it was way overpriced then (with a higher spec engine). Personally, I don't think it looks right either, I reckon a RSR front bumper would work wonders.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Like you I am a fan but think it is ridiculously priced. I remember speaking to Rob Dickinson back in 2010 when the concept was much cheaper and still thinking it was way overpriced then (with a higher spec engine). Personally, I don't think it looks right either, I reckon a RSR front bumper would work wonders.

Absolutely love it; but $500k ???????

Agree  on the RSR bumper; but I think they are going for a particular look that is old school without looking like any particular air cooled model.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

500k silly money .............thats buys a 911 RS with no stories.

Offline Paulstar

Some of the track footage shows Chris - no helmet, some shows a driver with a helmet. Any idea why they're doing that?

Offline dkabab

Some of the track footage shows Chris - no helmet, some shows a driver with a helmet. Any idea why they're doing that?

they would cut together many different clips from probably multiple days of shooting. makes it look like they only drove it once etc...