Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Saw a bunch of BMW X1 or X3 with their black and white psychodelic camouflage the other day but as I was feeling a little the worst for wear I didn't try to get some pictures of them. 7 hours flying from Glasgow to Dubai with food poisoning does not make for a happy time.

I feel your pain.......had the same thing flying back from the US

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

I was wondering.....you only just bought it  :boggled: :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, it is for sale. And I am selling it because it is too damn good for what I do with it. I am about to embark on another round of mine site trips over the next 12 months and the thing will be destroyed! I'm gunna get a shitty Jap 4wd ute and break that and then get another and so on until the workload eases up.........then buy another X5 or somethink.................thats the plan :scratchchin:
Always Gunna

Offline j15

In all seriousness, it is for sale. And I am selling it because it is too damn good for what I do with it. I am about to embark on another round of mine site trips over the next 12 months and the thing will be destroyed! I'm gunna get a shitty Jap 4wd ute and break that and then get another and so on until the workload eases up.........then buy another X5 or somethink.................thats the plan :scratchchin:

Hold on, a 4WD is too good to go 4WDing? What are you doing that makes this good car not good (or bad) enough?

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Hold on, a 4WD is too good to go 4WDing? What are you doing that makes this good car not good (or bad) enough?

When I go to a site, I normally turn up between 2.00am and 6.00am whilst the trucks are not working. They park them at the "go" line and I use the car as a mobile tool trolley and it sits in an open dusty area with doors and tailgate open and lights blazing so that I can see to work. I normally get covered in all the fun fluids and muck that a mining truck picks up during it's day and then that goes into the car with me as I move along the line of trucks. The 4wding is minimum, its the filth and shit and dust that just coats everything including me. I knackered my first X5 and my Range Rover doing this and I said I wouldnt do it again and I did...............dummy!
So, a ute is more sensible not just from a cost point of view but I can keep the tools and stuff in the tray part and keep the car closed up and the dust out. If the seats get a bit grubby, who cares...........then buy a nice little sporty job for driving around town and everyones happy...........well, almost! :waah:
Always Gunna