Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

There's no one in Australia that can do a Singer. If there is, they should get busy making a start. Singer's got a year long waiting list.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

There's no one in Australia that can do a Singer. If there is, they should get busy making a start. Singer's got a year long waiting list.

There are people who could build them but they are far too busy with other stuff.....................    :p

Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
What you guys really need to appreciate is the simple fact that singers are so expensive in America especially considering that you buy a stock C63 for $65k or a GT3 for $170k US.

Therefore, if you could build one here for $300kph then it is amazing value for us.
May the Horse be with you....

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline Tiger

There are people who could build them but they are far too busy with other stuff.....................    :p

So true.
Roll on summer

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
I used to think Singer was a Porsche tuner guy of some kind - until I saw the car up close. Staggering finish - brand new bits, like nothing I've seen. I'll probably never had one but of all the amazing cars at Goodwood, this one was hard to walk away from. Truly the work of an obsessed mind.

Buying and restoring an old 911 - or buying a finished jobbie - is real-world achievable. And an appealing thought.

Wow, given the cars you've owned, for the quality of craftsmanship to stand out on a 'modded' car is amazing. I have to find one on my next travels now.

I think I'll pull the trigger on your second thought as well - to take the plunge into finding the right 'restored' 911 and to then see if it's a great enough experience to then invest in modding/improving.
C'mon, do it!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I think I'll pull the trigger on your second thought as well - to take the plunge into finding the right 'restored' 911 and to then see if it's a great enough experience to then invest in modding/improving.

Good plan. :thumbsup:

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Good plan. :thumbsup:

If the right one turns up I'll leave it in your batcave for a month so you can have a go and be tempted too   :)
C'mon, do it!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

If the right one turns up I'll leave it in your batcave for a month so you can have a go and be tempted too   :)

There's room.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I reckon I could build one no worries.

But in the end it won't be a "Singer" so will it command the money????