Offline Ferrarista

Hi guys, i am a little out of my zone here on the P side, but i just heard of some guy who is selling a historic NSW plate, 85944 for $31k.
Dont know if it is of any interest to anyone, but if you have an immaculate 944, this may be a good investment, although at $31k, you could buy another 944!!
if you are interested, send us a PM and i will try find out more.
Passion For The Prancing Horse

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Hi guys, i am a little out of my zone here on the P side, but i just heard of some guy who is selling a historic NSW plate, 85944 for $31k.
Dont know if it is of any interest to anyone, but if you have an immaculate 944, this may be a good investment, although at $31k, you could buy another 944!!
if you are interested, send us a PM and i will try find out more.

dreamin!

Offline Ferrarista

dreamin!
ha ha ha, yeah i know.
but do you mean it about the car or the plate?? remember its a NSW plate, not a Vic/SA/Tas plate..

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
ha ha ha, yeah i know.
but do you mean it about the car or the plate?? remember its a NSW plate, not a Vic/SA/Tas plate..

plate. dreeeeeeaaaaaaaaammmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnn.  TM FF.
C'mon, do it!

Offline Ferrarista

plate. dreeeeeeaaaaaaaaammmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnn.  TM FF.
i did however see a similar plate 73158 (5 digit) john thomson was selling for $25k.....maybe the market is going up, slightly... still 6k away, but for a 944 enthusiast, you never know??

Offline j15

i did however see a similar plate 73158 (5 digit) john thomson was selling for $25k.....maybe the market is going up, slightly... still 6k away, but for a 944 enthusiast, you never know??

That guy is a bit of a speculator though, i wouldn't call his prices definitive.

5 or 6 random digits don't cost that much imo

Offline fivesix

is it you selling it? otherwise why else would you care?  :p :D

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Selling as opposed to sold for... there are always going to be speculators, especially on plates. I can't see how a plate that has a perceived value due to a car model number is going to be worth more than the car itself.
C'mon, do it!

Offline Ferrarista

Selling as opposed to sold for... there are always going to be speculators, especially on plates. I can't see how a plate that has a perceived value due to a car model number is going to be worth more than the car itself.
ha ha, no not selling it personally,
 i agree, there are alot of optimists.

Offline Ferrarista

is it you selling it? otherwise why else would you care?  :p :D
i take an interest in plates