Offline 1st

• Drives: The Historic & Heritage Numberplate market. Historic & Heritage plate dealers & auctioneers.
  • www: HistoricPlates.com.au

Offline M500

Gotta love the "Buyers Question" from Bo.

Offline 1st

• Drives: The Historic & Heritage Numberplate market. Historic & Heritage plate dealers & auctioneers.
  • www: HistoricPlates.com.au

Offline Rickjames

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Q:     You have a great speciment. One of the nicest ones I have seen. I do however have few questions before I get myself into a project of thet magnitude. 1. Any leaks? 2. How does she start when cold? 3. How is the undercariege? 4. Any smells, gases? 5. Can we see some pictures under the hood? 6. Do you have better pictures of a rear end? 7. She seams expensive to maintain, any thoughts? 8. Is she loud? 9. Any chance for a test drive? Thanks By the way, is the blue car for sale as well? Regards Bo    Jan-27-11

A:     Jax- Thank you... she is very nice to drive and gets a lot of admiring stares. 1. No leaks at all... rear end is sometimes moist, but this is not a problem. 2. She starts with no problems, whether hot or cold... she warms up very quickly. 3. Undercarriage is clean, smooth and tidy. 4. No funny smells at all. 5. Check the website for a few more revealing pictures. 6. As stated above, there are several close up pictures of the rear end... be sure to use the zoom feature to see detail. 7. She may be slightly expensive, but what exotic vehicle isn't? 8. When operating at top speed, her engine screams, but this is what she was built for. 9. Test drives may be arranged for the right prospective buyer. The blue thing is also for sale... please inquire within. Chris

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
The ultimate ratxotic, wait till the Arab kids get a look at this and start doing the same to their Gallardos and 458's

you have to love a car with a tubbed front end  :doh: