Offline maxieofKa

I have my Porsche 2007 and i'm having difficulty in inserting the key in to the door lock on the driver side. some times it becomes impossible to lock or unlock and it forces me to get in to the car from passenger side so i can unlock the driver's side door. anyone have some idea then plzz suggest me a cheaper way to fix this issue. Thnx for help in advance....

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

I have my Porsche 2007 and i'm having difficulty in inserting the key in to the door lock on the driver side. some times it becomes impossible to lock or unlock and it forces me to get in to the car from passenger side so i can unlock the driver's side door. anyone have some idea then plzz suggest me a cheaper way to fix this issue. Thnx for help in advance....
I'd google on a Porsche repair site
..........Do it once a week with a 10 year old Rangie.

Offline myfazzman1

• Be prepared.Improvise, Adapt and overcome

Put a bit of Graphite powder on the key and work the lock to see if it helps....

Usually the problem is a worn key from past experience....

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline Fil-Ski

• Name: Scuderia
WD 40.
Will make it significantly worse, dust and dirt will cling to the WD40. Use graphite instead.

Offline dkabab