T GT300
T GT333
T GO333
T GT311
T GT911
T HE997
T HE911

Offline NBTBRV8

List updated again in the first post.  All of these are still available and I have reset the pole due to the additional new plates in the list, so please cast your vote again.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

You Taswegians are lucky having any choice on Euro plates. We just get the next one in the sequence in SA.

Offline NBTBRV8

You Taswegians are lucky having any choice on Euro plates. We just get the next one in the sequence in SA.

But you have Euro plates though don't you?

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
I had euro plates on my 911 as that was what was on them when I got it. Thought it looked great on the back but way to large on the front.
I changed them when I started to see mere euro plates on falcodoors than euro cars.

Spend the coin on custom or historic.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I changed them when I started to see mere euro plates on falcodoors than euro cars.

Spend the coin on custom or historic.

I've never seen a Euro plate on a Holden or Falcon.  I'll probably see a heap today now.

I've noticed that German Porsches come with a full width mounting base for Euro plates. It might be worth the OP getting one for his new plates. It prevents the big plate overhang look.

Offline NBTBRV8

I've never seen a Euro plate on a Holden or Falcon.  I'll probably see a heap today now.

I've noticed that German Porsches come with a full width mounting base for Euro plates. It might be worth the OP getting one for his new plates. It prevents the big plate overhang look.

Yes I've already looked up the part number for it and will order one when I buy some plates.  TBH I don't see many Euro plates on anything other than Euro cars.  I have also noticed that Victoria do a small Euro plate which I think is slimline from memory.  Depending upon how the large plate looks on the front, I may end up having a smaller one made.

On plates like T GT311, I can also pull the trick they do in the UK and centre mount my screws with a black cap in between the 3 and the 1.

At the moment my top three are:
T GT997
T GT333
T GT311

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes

It may just be me exaggerating or becoming aware of it one I had them.  But it bugged the shit out of me.
Also here in sa we can't have the slimline euro plates so it was just too big.

I also wanted a black slimline plate to suit my black car.

Good luck to the op but I would be looking for a slimline plate for the front of a 911.

Offline fivesix

Offline NBTBRV8

How much are the euro plates here?

$495, plus I guess they might charge a postage fee.

Offline TWD

• Drives: All sorts
Is T-GT111 available?

Or TOP911?

Or TWD911.......sneaky plug...

Or THR333