Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I've done nearly 5,000km now in the Carrera and it continues to exceed expectations.  The car is effortless at highway speeds with more mid range (100 - 150km/h and beyond) snap in top gear than anything I've owned before.  The car feels small in traffic or on a winding road but has the interior room in all directions of a big sedan (in the front only of course).  The damn thing is so practical too - I've had 3 kids on board many times now.  Highly recommended - I'm even liking the look of the car now (this is for Ash's benefit).   :)

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline Laminator

• https://www.facebook.com/photoesel/

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Highly recommended - I'm even liking the look of the car now (this is for Ash's benefit).   :)

Reckon I should give up the obsession with old buckets of wog-bolts and start preparing for the Poland invasion...?  :D

I'll have to go for a ride oneday - considering it's been months since I was in a Lambo it might actually impress me....... :tilt:  Plus my camera hasn't been used since like November.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Reckon I should give up the obsession with old buckets of wog-bolts and start preparing for the Poland invasion...?  :D

I'll have to go for a ride oneday - considering it's been months since I was in a Lambo it might actually impress me....... :tilt:  Plus my camera hasn't been used since like November.

Never mind a ride - you'll be doing the driving.  After all, I gave Waz the wheel so I'm not too fussy. :p

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Never mind a ride - you'll be doing the driving.  After all, I gave Waz the wheel so I'm not too fussy. :p

Dunno man, only porker I've driven is a GT2 - even a schmuck like me has standards! :D

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
more mid range (100 - 150km/h and beyond) snap in top gear than anything I've owned before. 

i'd like proof of that!!

did the gallardo have no midrange torque??

is the gearing the same in both cars?

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

i'd like proof of that!!

did the gallardo have no midrange torque??

is the gearing the same in both cars?

At a guess, it's probably more responsive, the Gallardo had thunderous power but there was a bit of a "spool up" period, per se.  It's a lot more responsive than the Murci, but it still has this feeling of a monster welling up behind you before unleashing an assault.

Offline waz356

Oi.... Oh, fair comment. It had only done 300km when I had a go. Good to hear you're still enjoying it Mark. Look after her for me won't you.  :)

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Can I have a go, Mark??? I promise not to crunch the gears like I did with Jit's car :P I may just test out its 'kangaroo hopping' capabilities as well  :mischief: