Offline Cooch

• Drives: 997 Carrera S
Always such a great drive, which ever way you decide to head over the Mountain :D  Such a great day too

Only through imperfection do you get perfection.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline TEZZA

• Those Frenchies seek him everywhere

• Drives: No matter what it is I am still lusting after something better.
Always such a great drive, which ever way you decide to head over the Mountain :D  Such a great day too

Cooch... did you see any bears in the woods?
I know the spot you are at.
I had the red thing there about a month ago.
Was always concerned some prick in blue would step out of the bush.

:mad:

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
We never saw the boys in blue up there on any of old my old runs, probably too busy on Mt Glorious. Also, there aren't many straights long enough on the first part to ping people. If you speed once you reach the top might be another story.

Offline EZ95

• Drives: Lexus GS300
  • Name: Eric
I don't live very far from Mt Mee so I often take a drive up there when I feel like having a good drive.

Here's a few photos I took when I took my little white sports car up there http://aussieexotics.com/forum/Smileys/dude/rolleyes.gif

Offline schmik325

man you must have 1 of the last survivors on the road. Haven't seen one of those for decades, I live in QLD too!

Offline EZ95

• Drives: Lexus GS300
  • Name: Eric
It's my sports car. I have the Lexus for day to day but if I get a craving to change my own gears the celica's waiting. 3 engine rebuilds and 4 different gearboxes have pushed it to 440,000kms now.

Offline Cooch

I didn't see any Bears in the Woods thankfully - but there is a section to be aware of...  A few months ago I got pinged in my SUV enjoying the small twisty section up the top where it is now a 60 zone.  They park a car in a little knook, which is totally blind if you approach from the North [heading South].  I got done when it was just going dark and the Bear-Vehicle was dark green.  Just didn't see it.

An early morning Tuesday or Wednesday run has always been best for me... :D 

Offline Cooch

It's my sports car. I have the Lexus for day to day but if I get a craving to change my own gears the celica's waiting. 3 engine rebuilds and 4 different gearboxes have pushed it to 440,000kms now.

That's totally Epic!!  440,000km - Yarr Boi.  Great car man, and it's even greater to see you really enjoying the hell out of it :D

Offline TEZZA

• Those Frenchies seek him everywhere

• Drives: No matter what it is I am still lusting after something better.
That's totally Epic!!  440,000km - Yarr Boi.  Great car man, and it's even greater to see you really enjoying the hell out of it :D

Yes I once had one of those "Mustang" Celica's when I was a baby. It was silver with big mags.
Purchased it cheap off some dodgy guy and it had lots of trim missing. Never did sort out what the story was. Chased around wreckers and got all of it. Had to re-paint some of the trim bits (black) to make it look OK. Sold it after 10 months for a couple of grand profit. Man you could rev the rings out of it. Tough as goats knees. A girlfriend also had a similar to yours and I can remember pulling the engine out and doing rings on it. The good old days - uncomplicated engines!

:thumbsup:

Vanilla cars but enjoyable enough.