Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

I think I'm done tracking this car. I'm sure I'll be less frustrated with it if I keep it away from the place it's not designed for :)

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I think I'm done tracking this car. I'm sure I'll be less frustrated with it if I keep it away from the place it's not designed for :)

How much extra does the Techart chip give you?

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

How much extra does the Techart chip give you?

According to them, just the reprogram will give around 50bhp and 120Nm. Was gonna look at the air intake and exhaust but not sure now.

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
I've been in a 360 with JN driving, absolutely mind blowing what he did with that car was very scary really 360's aren't the best handling cars in the world.

He has done 14's in his 996 GT3 as well as his first GTR so if he cant do better than your best then i think your just about it with your lap times.

My best time in my 300bhp NSX was 19.6 unless i can throw 100bhp at it i've hit the limit too - IMO.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

According to them, just the reprogram will give around 50bhp and 120Nm. Was gonna look at the air intake and exhaust but not sure now.

Can you feel the difference though?

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX

If you had Martin Donnan chip it he could have given you before and after figures

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

If you had Martin Donnan chip it he could have given you before and after figures

I thought about other tuners. Since I'm still new to tuning I preferred to go with someone I knew and was tied up with the dealer... maybe next mod, if any ;)

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

if any ;)

I put this into my google car buying translator and here's what I got.

"This car is history. I'm off to the Land of the Rising Sun."

:D

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

I've been in a 360 with JN driving, absolutely mind blowing what he did with that car was very scary really 360's aren't the best handling cars in the world.

He has done 14's in his 996 GT3 as well as his first GTR so if he cant do better than your best then i think your just about it with your lap times.

My best time in my 300bhp NSX was 19.6 unless i can throw 100bhp at it i've hit the limit too - IMO.

Depending on the day, and with better tires, I could probably get another 1-1.5 sec. I was also braking early cuz I had stock brakes on instead of the Pagids and braking at 200m mark I was close to overshooting the turn, so there's another 0.5 sec max?

Can I drive it better? For sure, as I get familiar with the track again. Will it give me the thrill? Probably not..

Through another friend, I'm trying out the MG racing cars soon. Maybe that will give me the excitement I'm looking for and leave the Turbo for the weekend spurt through the hills :)

MG specs, for my first trials:
MGF Cup Car, 190hp, Straight Cut Close Ratio Gearbox with LSD, 4 Piston Monoblock Brakes (front) 2 Piston Monoblock Brakes (rear), Seam Welded, Adjustable Anti Roll Bars.

.. can't wait :)