Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Apparently can't put slicks on the 991 GT3 due to something about about the sump? Doesn't matter if you are not fussed with that at the track. However, that alone would make me lose interest.

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
I say, either keep what you have or wait for the 991 GT3 RS.

Going back to the regular GT3 will seem like you compromised, especially when you have an A45 for the occasions that dont require the services of your Porsche.

Im sure the new standard GT3 is faster, and more comfortable than the old GT3 RS, but thats not the reason you got an RS!

A 2 for 1 swap would always have me questioning myself as to why I did that to go down a rung in Porsche land.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.

Offline Speedah

• Drives: 18 GT2RS, 19 GLC63,16 C63
  • Name: Kev
I say, either keep what you have or wait for the 991 GT3 RS.

Going back to the regular GT3 will seem like you compromised, especially when you have an A45 for the occasions that dont require the services of your Porsche.

Im sure the new standard GT3 is faster, and more comfortable than the old GT3 RS, but thats not the reason you got an RS!

A 2 for 1 swap would always have me questioning myself as to why I did that to go down a rung in Porsche land.

^^ very true.....interesting to see how much the 991 RS will be

Offline Speedah

• Drives: 18 GT2RS, 19 GLC63,16 C63
  • Name: Kev
Apparently can't put slicks on the 991 GT3 due to something about about the sump? Doesn't matter if you are not fussed with that at the track. However, that alone would make me lose interest.

Will have to look into that

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles

you are kidding.....right
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

All cars already sold (800+) will have engines replaced in June/July.

Orders for new cars will see delivery in late July as well.

Porsche hasn't announced a timetable for engine replacements yet, though June/July sounds about right. I'd be highly skeptical about getting a newly ordered car by July as production schedules are in disarray due to the engine issue.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Porsche hasn't announced a timetable for engine replacements yet, though June/July sounds about right. I'd be highly skeptical about getting a newly ordered car by July as production schedules are in disarray due to the engine issue.

hope my Cayenne isnt held up.......Doc is in the ML55, need to pick up 430GT3 with something
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

hope my Cayenne isnt held up.......Doc is in the ML55, need to pick up 430GT3 with something
Rent a truck, it works for me.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Rent a truck, it works for me.

i tried.....booked out