Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

*sigh*

my sense of humour is lost over the internet.

I pissed myself when I read your comment and then even harder when I read app's.   :D

Offline app

We all have our blonde moments. Like mondi with his muscle cars :D.

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Mule.

Oh no....see what you've done now.....Aircon will get a little upset cause you called him a Mule. He has a good sense of humour and he likes to make his little jokes to while away his day and whilst you may not value his time here, it isnt fair that you call him a Mule.

I think you should apologise so that we dont get ongoing problems with this situation. Often, he cant let go of these critical remarks about him and he may hold a long standing grudge and refer to you often in a derogative way. If you insist on the Mule type of remark to him, he may even put a page together on his website and post it here occasionally.

Pete, he wasnt serious.....he understands now about your joke and he thinks that it was very funny. The Mule thing was just an accident.....no harm meant. He actually wishes you would make some more jokes in other posts and he will enjoy them there. He has said he will actively look out for more jokes like your one about the developing 911 trend and applaud accordingly. Is that OK?

:D :D :D
Always Gunna

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

We all have our blonde moments. Like mondi with his muscle cars :D.

hahaha, f*ck up once and you never hear the end of it.  :doh:

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
Oh no....see what you've done now.....Aircon will get a little upset cause you called him a Mule. He has a good sense of humour and he likes to make his little jokes to while away his day and whilst you may not value his time here, it isnt fair that you call him a Mule.

I think you should apologise so that we dont get ongoing problems with this situation. Often, he cant let go of these critical remarks about him and he may hold a long standing grudge and refer to you often in a derogative way. If you insist on the Mule type of remark to him, he may even put a page together on his website and post it here occasionally.

Pete, he wasnt serious.....he understands now about your joke and he thinks that it was very funny. The Mule thing was just an accident.....no harm meant. He actually wishes you would make some more jokes in other posts and he will enjoy them there. He has said he will actively look out for more jokes like your one about the developing 911 trend and applaud accordingly. Is that OK?

:D :D :D

shaddap you!

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com

Offline Rat Boy

• 1158 : 143

Can the thread be renamed "991 spy shots"... Seeing as its going to be called a 991 not 998.
Cheers>>Jack

If you're not wasted, the day is.

Offline dkabab

Internally called the 998, this is the model – that will replace the current model in 2011. Earlier reports in some media made believe this was the 911 Turbo. Compared to the current model, the front lights are standing more upright and the side mirrors have moved from the side window corner to the side of the door. Don’t get confused by the rear lights as these are just temporary. The next-generation 911 will feature the same flat-six engine that surely gets a power boost and the new PDK dual-clutch gearbox.