Offline blackr35

Porsche GT3 buyers know and respect Walter Rohrl. Nissan GTR buyers know and respect Ken Block. 8-)

Offline Brendan

Looks like evo car of the year for 2013 is going to be another Porsche victory with this car. I'd be shocked if it didnt win. Also FF your negative comments about porsche only prove to demonstrate how intimidated you are by their ability to produce stunning cars.

Offline adam01

Looks like evo car of the year for 2013 is going to be another Porsche victory with this car. I'd be shocked if it didnt win. Also FF your negative comments about porsche only prove to demonstrate how intimidated you are by their ability to produce stunning cars.

Stunning is Ferrari/Lambo/Macs etc
Functional/bullet proof/evolutionary is Porsche

Offline Brendan

Stunning is Ferrari/Lambo/Macs etc
Functional/bullet proof/evolutionary is Porsche
Call it what you want you all get my drift

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

. Also FF your negative comments about porsche only prove to demonstrate how intimidated you are by their ability to produce stunning cars.

I'm not even nearly initmidated.

I happily concede Porsche are better than Ferrari/Lambo and anything else. at just about everything else..

But they're still dull IMO, and they're still driven by people who, for the most part, IMO, harbour desires to drive something stunning/exotic, if only they were more practical and they could justify it to their mums/wives/selves.

Porsche are the glue to supercar existence, without them, all others would not look so exciting!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I'm not even nearly initmidated.

I happily concede Porsche are better than Ferrari/Lambo and anything else. at just about everything else..

But they're still dull IMO, and they're still driven by people who, for the most part, IMO, harbour desires to drive something stunning/exotic, if only they were more practical and they could justify it to their mums/wives/selves.

Porsche are the glue to supercar existence, without them, all others would not look so exciting!

Interesting theory.  I know several Ferrari and Lambo owners who also own Porsches.  Some even prefer them.  Weird.

• Soap Dodger

Interesting theory.  I know several Ferrari and Lambo owners who also own Porsches.  Some even prefer them.  Weird.

Thats entirely my point.

Many Porsche owners either have had or want to have Ferraris

But few Ferrari owners hanker after a Porsche.

Those that have had both can rarely fault the Porsche,  but the real passion is with the Ferrari.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Thats entirely my point.

Many Porsche owners either have had or want to have Ferraris

But few Ferrari owners hanker after a Porsche.

Those that have had both can rarely fault the Porsche,  but the real passion is with the Ferrari.

I'm not talking about Porsche owners who want or had Ferraris.  I'm talking about those who have both now.  Why do they bother with a Porsche if they have a Ferrari?  Because the Porsche has its own merits.  You'll just have to take my word for it.

• Soap Dodger

I'm not talking about Porsche owners who want or had Ferraris.  I'm talking about those who have both now.  Why do they bother with a Porsche if they have a Ferrari?  Because the Porsche has its own merits.  You'll just have to take my word for it.

I do take your word and completely agree that Porsches have their own merits.

But my view is that the areas where Porsches have merits over Ferrari's are all to do with sensible boring things like reliability and maintenance costs etc.

Where's the soul :tilt:

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes