Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Rog, do you know if you can get a paddle conversion for the gear change on these?  The wheel mounted slides will drive him nuts on the track after the paddles in the M5. :scratchchin:
Always Gunna

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Rog, do you know if you can get a paddle conversion for the gear change on these?  The wheel mounted slides will drive him nuts on the track after the paddles in the M5. :scratchchin:

It was a bit frustrating yesterday initially.. we'll see how I go on Friday  :scratchchin:

During some fast zig zagging through the hills my right thumb kept grazing the buttons which downshifted the gears unintentionally.. annoying.. but not too annoying..

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

It was a bit frustrating yesterday initially.. we'll see how I go on Friday  :scratchchin:

During some fast zig zagging through the hills my right thumb kept grazing the buttons which downshifted the gears unintentionally.. annoying.. but not too annoying..

Mate, I am sure there is a paddle conversion...........I thought I saw it somewhere........I am under the pump now but will do a search later........but, what a great car! :thumbsup:
Always Gunna

Offline 1q2w3e4r

I thought the 2010 models were coming with paddles?  If so I seem to recall reading they maybe available as a retrofit for earlier MYs 

Check out the 997TT/GT2 section of 6speed someone there will have the answer.

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Offline Pazzo Canguro

• COFFEE AND CARS...What more is their? Oh Women!!

I thought the 2010 models were coming with paddles?  If so I seem to recall reading they maybe available as a retrofit for earlier MYs 

Check out the 997TT/GT2 section of 6speed someone there will have the answer.

Yep i read the same thing a while back. Porsche can git them for under a grand. Well thats what they said. Probably more i suppose.

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Yep i read the same thing a while back. Porsche can git them for under a grand. Well thats what they said. Probably more i suppose.

I have yet to find the thing that Porsche do for under a grand! :gnasher:
Always Gunna

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

thanks mate! i've emailed em...

Let me know if it works out.........I will talk to the guys at rennlist tonight and see if they have any magical answers as well. ;)
Always Gunna

Offline Pazzo Canguro

• COFFEE AND CARS...What more is their? Oh Women!!

I have yet to find the thing that Porsche do for under a grand! :gnasher:

hahah... well you are probably right. You would know much more than me. Anyhow i can remember where i read it, maybe in motor or wheels or local paper car section but i do know they said they will cost around $950 bucks from porsche dealers, but that is not to say the fitting etc etc will not cost a tonne...