Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

• Name: Steve
Looking for a late model daily driver and I do like the Porsche Cayenne Turbo Diesel, anybody got one any advice?

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Looking for a late model daily driver and I do like the Porsche Cayenne Turbo Diesel, anybody got one any advice?

The only advice I can give is to go get one :) love mine. Everytime they give me the petrol 6 or 8 as a loan car it makes me appreciate the Diesel as a daily driver even more.

note that the 2013 models have the auto start/stop as being 'on' as default. You can manually turn it off but you will have to do it everytime you start the car. In earlier models it remembers your setting.

if you are getting white, get the black external trims painted to match. makes a huge difference with looks.

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

The only advice I can give is to go get one :) love mine. Everytime they give me the petrol 6 or 8 as a loan car it makes me appreciate the Diesel as a daily driver even more.

note that the 2013 models have the auto start/stop as being 'on' as default. You can manually turn it off but you will have to do it everytime you start the car. In earlier models it remembers your setting.

if you are getting white, get the black external trims painted to match. makes a huge difference with looks.

Thanks mate, I have my eye on one in WA fly out and road trip....

Offline 986986

• Drives: 997.2 S PDK; '12 Cayenne Diesel (family bus)
Hope this helps...let me know of I can be of any assistance.....boys here will vouch I am a bit of a Porsche tragic....got the turbo diesel for the wife about 18 months ago

http://aussieexotics.com/forum/porsche/porsche-v8-tdi-cayenne-v-vw-touareg-v8-tdi-17921.0.html

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

Hope this helps...let me know of I can be of any assistance.....boys here will vouch I am a bit of a Porsche tragic....got the turbo diesel for the wife about 18 months ago

http://aussieexotics.com/forum/porsche/porsche-v8-tdi-cayenne-v-vw-touareg-v8-tdi-17921.0.html

Cool looks like I'm off to Perth next with a road trip back.....

Offline 986986

• Drives: 997.2 S PDK; '12 Cayenne Diesel (family bus)

Best of luck ....if you want any advice or assistance, I am more than happy to be on hand

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

Best of luck ....if you want any advice or assistance, I am more than happy to be on hand

Thanks for that.  :thumbsup:

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Bring back some road pics.  :thumbsup:

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

$900.00 fully comp to add to my block policy not a bad price, way to go Shannon’s. They have also covered my 458 for laid up cover during the project build and agreed to insure it fully comp once built. 

Offline E7ITE

Racecomp, I'm based in Perth if you need any help/assistance with anything while you're here  :thumbsup:
Happy to help.