Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
I would add to take some more pics of the car in sunlight. Your car looks so much nicer than those pics show. It looks like an overcast day and the car doesn't shine in the pics. Book someone like kebab to take some pics that make the car
irresistible.

Make sure its a sunny day.

Offline dkabab

I would add to take some more pics of the car in sunlight. Your car looks so much nicer than those pics show. It looks like an overcast day and the car doesn't shine in the pics. Book someone like kebab to take some pics that make the car
irresistible.

Make sure its a sunny day.

A sunny day isn't always the best for photos, but you're right. Better photos will help sell it.

Offline Alpinem3e92

Having sold my R I can say that price is king, as others have said.

Second, that colour does have a very small market, yes it is the Porsche "hero" colour for the R but, watching the market after I bought mine Peridot (you have spelt it incorrectly in your advert by the way) was the slowest mover... by far, ask Porsche Brisbane.

better pics, revised pricing (to meet market expectations) and it will sell. It is just unfortunate that there are the 4 cars there at the moment. Lastly try bullet pointing the Factory Options, don't list the standard stuff, he or she who wants one of these will know exactly what they are and what they come with from factory.