Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly

Offline JK038

The car is mine and I'm looking to sell it to get a bigger car, my wife won't let me put a baby seat in it. The car has done level 1 and 2 driving training course with Porsche and both times you are able to do a hand full of laps.

Offline NBTBRV8

GLWS the sale, fortunately the white one with fewer kms just sold not that long ago so it is the only one on the market.
A bit more detail in your ad wouldn't go astray.

They are a great little car, I was thinking about getting one when I move out of the GT3, but needs must have it that my next cars needs to be a bit more modest.

Offline tdc911

The car is mine and I'm looking to sell it to get a bigger car, my wife won't let me put a baby seat in it. The car has done level 1 and 2 driving training course with Porsche and both times you are able to do a hand full of laps.

Good luck with the sale. Is your cousin Mr Tynong by any chance?

Offline JK038

Offline JK038

GLWS the sale, fortunately the white one with fewer kms just sold not that long ago so it is the only one on the market.
A bit more detail in your ad wouldn't go astray.

They are a great little car, I was thinking about getting one when I move out of the GT3, but needs must have it that my next cars needs to be a bit more modest.
I did see the white one on there and I'm not to sure how long it was for sale. If there's something you want to know about the car let me know. I'm pretty sure there's no more than about 25 Cayman R's that were delivered in Australia and only know of one red Cayman which was auto and belonged to Porsche Australia.

Offline Alpine

The white one that was recently sold, I assume, was my old car. I sold it with 10,000ks for $145k, it was then put up for sale only 10 months later, it had a LOT of track and hill climb time put on it by the 2nd owner.

They are a great little car, just need a 3.8 lol

GLWS of yours.

Offline NBTBRV8

The white one that was recently sold, I assume, was my old car. I sold it with 10,000ks for $145, it was the put up for sale only 10 months later, it had a LOT of track and hill climb time put on it by the 2nd owner.

GLWS of yours.

From memory it had 11,000kms on it and got down to $120 something.