Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
I saw the Panamera in Porsche Centre Adelaide today. They have an 'S' in the showroom and a Turbo being prepped as a demo out the back. A lot better looking than I thought - especially the Turbo in black. Fuck it's a big car though. It'll certainly have some presence on the road.

Funny - last night I was talking shit and cars with a mate who's not a huge car fan but appreciates them if you know what I mean.  Anyhoo for some reason the Panamera came up (he'd never heard of it so I described the concept) and he was disgusted at the idea, and I found myself batting for Porsche when trying to explain it's place in the food chain...

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Funny - last night I was talking shit and cars with a mate who's not a huge car fan but appreciates them if you know what I mean.  Anyhoo for some reason the Panamera came up (he'd never heard of it so I described the concept) and he was disgusted at the idea, and I found myself batting for Porsche when trying to explain it's place in the food chain...

Talking cars with a non-car guy? That was always going to end badly. :doh:

Offline Doctor

• Left Sodways
  • Under a Vw, or behind a Camera...

I saw the Panamera in Porsche Centre Adelaide today. They have an 'S' in the showroom and a Turbo being prepped as a demo out the back. A lot better looking than I thought - especially the Turbo in black. Fuck it's a big car though. It'll certainly have some presence on the road.

They do, even in Grey, i was driving next to one on Portrush Road the other day, and then up the freeway till it got away from me (not hard in my car), sounded good, and jesus christ did it have some presence on the road!

Talking cars with a non-car guy? That was always going to end badly. :doh:

Talking Cars with  non car Person in general never ends well....  :doh:
www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers , Understeer Scares The Driver

Offline tentacles1

Saw my first two today as well, a Turbo and a 4S, both in black, both ugly.