Offline TomE

Thanks everyone for your comments.

An update for you all, the police found it and called to tell us this morning.  Not sure what state it is in, but all they said is that it was in pretty good shape so lets see.  Seems a nice joyride - so hope the creeps got their thrills and feel good about themselves!

At least it has made me look at our security, change locks and get house alarms booked in to be installed this week.

Will update you all on its condition when we see it.

Junkies stole my fathers car a few years ago to drive around Adelaide in for a week knocking off houses, stealing petrol and to live in.
The cops found it down the port and rang up to let them know where they could find it.
When they got there it was filled to the brim with stolen stuff. Foreign Currency, DVD players, Computers, Jewellery.
All the victims wallets and purses were on the back seat.
They called the cops to come and collect it all from the "crime scene" but they said they were too busy and that they could drop it all at the cop shop if they wanted.
3 Months later it was all still there so they claimed it all as finders.
Cops never bothered contacting the victims despite having all their IDs. They wouldn't hand them over to my parents either.

The Jewellery/Singapore Dollars was worth 3 times the value of the car.
The insurance paid for cleaning.

"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline TEZZA

• Those Frenchies seek him everywhere

• Drives: No matter what it is I am still lusting after something better.
[They called the cops to come and collect it all from the "crime scene" but they said they were too busy and that they could drop it all at the cop shop if they wanted.
3 Months later it was all still there so they claimed it all as finders.
Cops never bothered contacting the victims despite having all their IDs. They wouldn't hand them over to my parents either.

The Jewellery/Singapore Dollars was worth 3 times the value of the car.
The insurance paid for cleaning.
[/quote]

See coppers are only good for hiding behind a radar gun.
They simply are not worth the air they breathe.