Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

Technically you can DD anything to office and back etc. To me a DD has to be good so I can pick up my kids from school, park it at the shops, go to Bunnings load it with crap, etc. etc. that's why I love buying fast wagons. The GT4 wouldn't know which way my C63 went or a RS6 for that matter why would you bother?

Having something which is a PITA to drive over speed humps, does 80 km/h in 1st gear, has only enough room for your wallet, everyone wants to take photos of gets boring extremely quickly for me anyway.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle

Having something which is a PITA to drive over speed humps, does 80 km/h in 1st gear, has only enough room for your wallet, everyone wants to take photos of gets boring extremely quickly for me anyway.

When I got my first Lotus Elise i was so excited by it i used it for everything. I would have lost count of the amount of trips to Bunnings with the roof off with 3.6 length's of timber hanging out LOL.

but yes a fast wagon is a good thing if you need 4 seats (I actually had an A4 turbo at the same time as the aforementioned elise, but just hated how large it was) . I just wish someone made a fast/sporty micro van, or equivalent.

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

let's not talk about some of the cars I DD'ed in the past haha hence why I said you can pretty much DD anything.

Eventually you grow up, kids come, responsabilities and requirements change, cycle of life.

Offline TJB

So does this 997.1 Turbo - $157k, 54,000kms and with CCB's.  Looks like a decent car for the money

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-4584917

Offline NBTBRV8

So does this 997.1 Turbo - $157k, 54,000kms and with CCB's.  Looks like a decent car for the money

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-4584917

Tiptronic, if it was manual it would be another $15-20K.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

let's not talk about some of the cars I DD'ed in the past haha hence why I said you can pretty much DD anything.

Eventually you grow up, kids come, responsabilities and requirements change, cycle of life.

Kids come - and they go too. Then a 4 door daily makes less sense. I could happily use my GT4 as a daily. It feels good to drive in any circumstances.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Technically you can DD anything to office and back etc......

^^^
Couldn't agree more.

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa

Offline NBTBRV8

Now this seems like a bargain
https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-2006/OAG-AD-14531287

A UK import.  I have a vague recollection that I saw it for sale a couple of years ago for around $140k

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa
A UK import.  I have a vague recollection that I saw it for sale a couple of years ago for around $140k
makes sense. Lorbeks don't price aggressively.