Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Some of the Adelaide guys have used Ceva without problems in getting Porsches to Melbourne and back for Tassie weekends.  Mind you, they chose the covered trailer option at greater expense.

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
Some of the Adelaide guys have used Ceva without problems in getting Porsches to Melbourne and back for Tassie weekends.  Mind you, they chose the covered trailer option at greater expense.

I had my car transported from Sydney via CEVA I took the risk and didn't go covered (slightly impatient). Had the car professionally detailed when it arrived in Adelaide.

The CEVA covered option was 3x the price of the uncovered option plus it will generally take longer then uncovered. Smaller companies quoted me a 6 week wait for an enclosed option to Adelaide.

Offline smileone96

• Drives: Black Cars
Have used Alan's twice now, with no problems. They were negotiable as well.

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
I've used CEVA uncovered several times over the last few years including Sydney to Adl and Mel to Adl for a 997 turbo and Mel to Adl for the M3 CSL with no probs.
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.

The CEVA covered option was 3x the price of the uncovered option plus it will generally take longer then uncovered. Smaller companies quoted me a 6 week wait for an enclosed option to Adelaide.

Holy crap, I always wondered if there was enough work out there to keep these prestige transporters in business.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Holy crap, I always wondered if there was enough work out there to keep these prestige transporters in business.

The work is there overall. The problem is filling the truck up when it suits everybody.

My truck is only 2 cars and I struggle to fill it half the time.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

The work is there overall. The problem is filling the truck up when it suits everybody.

My truck is only 2 cars and I struggle to fill it half the time.

Youre really known for your workshop though and your transport side is probably only spread by word of mouth. These companies can be found on google searches and from advertising in Unique Cars and Just cars magazines. If you were only a transport business where you advertised and worked in with one of the booking agents that have popped up, your truck may be flat out.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Youre really known for your workshop though and your transport side is probably only spread by word of mouth. These companies can be found on google searches and from advertising in Unique Cars and Just cars magazines. If you were only a transport business where you advertised and worked in with one of the booking agents that have popped up, your truck may be flat out.

It used to be a flat out operation. But still coniciding 2 cars to be in the truck all the time was mind numbingly frustrating, you end up driving half empty way too much.

None of my businesses advertise. Everything is referral.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

It used to be a flat out operation. But still coniciding 2 cars to be in the truck all the time was mind numbingly frustrating, you end up driving half empty way too much.

None of my businesses advertise. Everything is referral.

Running drive day events in the past that required 4 participants to make them work used to do my head in as well.  I know that feeling..  ;) Getting 4 people lined up on the same day could be bloody hard work.

Offline porschelady

http://www.whogoeswhere.com/directory/qld/company/741/?adForService=13858

I referred this company to someone else on here, and they were very happy with his service & pricing.

Talk to Mark & mention Scott Thomson referred you to him :)

thanks - waiting for them to get back to me