Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

The first published test of the Turbo S is a Cabrio driven by AutoZeitung in Germany. 0-100km/h in 3.0 sec and 0-200 in 10.2 sec.  :thumbsup:

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Just finished what I didn't read yesterday in Motor, & they will be bringing the Turbo S to the drags.......if they crack a 10 sec quarter (which is highly probable with the S), they will need a roll cage & be banned until that happens :thumbsdown: .......19kph more on the terminal speed, & they will need a parachute :eek: :D

Offline CortinaD

Just finished what I didn't read yesterday in Motor, & they will be bringing the Turbo S to the drags.......if they crack a 10 sec quarter (which is highly probable with the S), they will need a roll cage & be banned until that happens :thumbsdown: .......19kph more on the terminal speed, & they will need a parachute :eek: :D

They should have separate rules for these european supercars to allow them to run without needing to meet Andra rules because unlike a drag car, they are equipped to can stop and turn.

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
They should have separate rules for these european supercars to allow them to run without needing to meet Andra rules because unlike a drag car, they are equipped to can stop and turn.

I have to disagree :D
You are still looking at a terminal speed that comes with a 10 second pass or quicker, of in excess off 200kph.......no matter what drive you have whether it be 4wd, fwd or rwd, if there is oil on the track at say, the 1000 ft mark or at the finish line.......they are doing well over 180kph......at that speed, you hit a wall & roll, a cage would be mighty handy.
There are so many variables in drag racing & shit can & does happen on the drag strip......as you know :cool:
Just my opinion anyway mate :thumbsup:

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
I have to disagree :D
You are still looking at a terminal speed that comes with a 10 second pass or quicker, of in excess off 200kph.......no matter what drive you have whether it be 4wd, fwd or rwd, if there is oil on the track at say, the 1000 ft mark or at the finish line.......they are doing well over 180kph......at that speed, you hit a wall & roll, a cage would be mighty handy.
There are so many variables in drag racing & shit can & does happen on the drag strip......as you know :cool:
Just my opinion anyway mate :thumbsup:

I didn't think of it like that, but it makes sense
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline Mr Enzo

Do you think porsche would be happy with a totalled S   :D
Batti il ferro quando è caldo.
Strike when the iron is hot.