Offline tdc911

1987 Le Mans winning Porsche 962 being driven by Derek Bell on the streets of Melbourne last year.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I am surprised how tractable they must be to pull off street driving. If I tried to drive my 360 N-GT on the street, either the car or the driver would shit itself within a km.

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
I am surprised how tractable they must be to pull off street driving. If I tried to drive my 360 N-GT on the street, either the car or the driver would shit itself within a km.

Challenge accepted, let me know where to pick it up to see if i last more than a km!
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline adam01

1987 Le Mans winning Porsche 962 being driven by Derek Bell on the streets of Melbourne last year.

OK that was around Albert Park F1 street circuit  - how did it go thru the streets of Coburg?  :D

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

Challenge accepted, let me know where to pick it up to see if i last more than a km!

In the unlikely event that you could even start it, you wouldn't get it out of the garage without smashing it. It needs about 4000 rpm or more to get off the line and is pretty much undrivable below 80kmh. It's nothing like the other 360 GT's as the race team modified it .......... a LOT

Offline app

In the unlikely event that you could even start it

:o What does starting the car involve?!

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

:o What does starting the car involve?!

Fucked if I know, that's what I pay Phil for  :D

I've never watched (probably because I've never been at the track that early); but I don't think it's too hard once you know how. If it's cold you have to preheat the fluids with a special gizmo. Flick a few switches in the right order and kick it in the guts  :thumbsup:   Flood it and you have to pull the plugs, clean and start over. Warm it up at certain revs to certain temperature. Check the wheels are not going to fall off  :scared:  Then wait for overly opinionated cheque book warrior to turn up and drive it  :p

I think that's roughly the sequence of events  :D

Perhaps Phil can explain when he's through nursing his surgically enhanced nuts  :p

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head

I've never watched (probably because I've never been at the track that early); but I don't think it's too hard once you know how. If it's cold you have to preheat the fluids with a special gizmo. Flick a few switches in the right order and kick it in the guts  :thumbsup:   Flood it and you have to pull the plugs, clean and start over. Warm it up at certain revs to certain temperature. Check the wheels are not going to fall off  :scared:  Then wait for overly opinionated cheque book warrior to turn up and drive it  :p

Pure gold  :thumbsup:
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline app

I think that's roughly the sequence of events  :D

Perhaps Phil can explain when he's through nursing his surgically enhanced nuts  :p

That's great, I love it :D