Offline TomE

Ahahahaha Porsche owners are funny people, despite knowing Porsches are the best cars you try your best to keep me out of that stuff, good effort) advice with property is reasonable but I won't be staying in Australia for too long as ambitious as it sounds I am studying mechanical engineering to go and work for one of German car brands in future so property investment in Australia doesn't interest me atm. BMW E30 is a great car, I had one of the rareest packages 323i manual, coup with sunroof, amazing car.
My period of license suspension of 14 months is coming to an end and I won't settle for anything like Clio (no  offense). I'm thinking either 330ci, 530i E60, or a 944 Porsche. I will spend all my money on my next car because I've done it before and didn't regret it one second. Looked at boxters, they seem like a great option but I think I should test drive one before making any conclusion. How hard are they to maintain?)

Given your age, 14 months licence suspension and Porsche I'm thinking insurance cost is going to be the biggest issue.
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Ahahahaha Porsche owners are funny people, despite knowing Porsches are the best cars you try your best to keep me out of that stuff, good effort) advice with property is reasonable but I won't be staying in Australia for too long as ambitious as it sounds I am studying mechanical engineering to go and work for one of German car brands in future so property investment in Australia doesn't interest me atm. BMW E30 is a great car, I had one of the rareest packages 323i manual, coup with sunroof, amazing car.
My period of license suspension of 14 months is coming to an end and I won't settle for anything like Clio (no  offense). I'm thinking either 330ci, 530i E60, or a 944 Porsche. I will spend all my money on my next car because I've done it before and didn't regret it one second. Looked at boxters, they seem like a great option but I think I should test drive one before making any conclusion. How hard are they to maintain?)

Geez I wish I new everything when I was 20. Funny I learn't a huge amount ( and still do) from people with all sorts of experience who had "been there done that". But then again what do I know?

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline 9911

I'm thinking either 330ci, 530i E60, or a 944 Porsche.

You are a 20 year old male… shouldn't your priority be buying a car that will get you pussy? I'm sorry but my concerns are all the above cars will not get you any pussy. seriously

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
You are a 20 year old maleďż˝ shouldn't your priority be buying a car that will get you pussy? I'm sorry but my concerns are all the above cars will not get you any pussy. seriously

Yes they will. Have you forgotten how impressed 18yo girls are with the BMW or Porsche badge? The model doesn't matter.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline j15

If you need a car to draw women you have massive problems.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter

It's an added tool.

I have to add it's never worked for me, but I know people who have had added success because of it.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Neru

Yes they will. Have you forgotten how impressed 18yo girls are with the BMW or Porsche badge? The model doesn't matter.

I agree with PP, girls froth over BMW regardless over badge

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.

Not every guy does well with women even with a nice BMW coupe.

Offline dazz245

You'd probably be better off with a Mini cooper or one of those convertible beetle things to attract most women.