Offline jamesatfish

You'd probably be better off with a Mini cooper or one of those convertible beetle things to attract most women.

That's for sure! My wife's New Beetle Cabro was the biggest chick magnet of any car I've ever driven. Forget the Porsches or the Lambo - they just attract guys who want to talk about cars. In the Beetle I had women see me pull up and walk over to check out the car - how much easier do you want it?

Offline dkabab

That's for sure! My wife's New Beetle Cabro was the biggest chick magnet of any car I've ever driven. Forget the Porsches or the Lambo - they just attract guys who want to talk about cars. In the Beetle I had women see me pull up and walk over to check out the car - how much easier do you want it?

its the whole gay friend thing.... they don't see you as a threat

Offline jamesatfish

its the whole gay friend thing.... they don't see you as a threat

Think of it like being introduced to a venture capitalist at a networking function - the car got the audience, what you sold them on was up to you. If Friendzone was the best you could pitch, that's not the car's fault...

Offline Paulstar

You'd probably be better off with a Mini cooper or one of those convertible beetle things to attract most women.

+1 anything 'cute' is better than anything 'fast' if you're trying to woo. Fluffy toys floating around the cabin for added effect  :thumbsup:

Offline dkabab

Think of it like being introduced to a venture capitalist at a networking function - the car got the audience, what you sold them on was up to you. If Friendzone was the best you could pitch, that's not the car's fault...

ha, that made me laugh

Offline 9911

Then its settled. The boy will buy a vw beetle cabrio and win over all the young ladies with it. Then he can thank us all for his success in the years that follow him.

Another chapter closed.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Then its settled. The boy will buy a vw beetle cabrio and win over all the young ladies with it. Then he can thank us all for his success in the years that follow him.

Another chapter closed.

He could use the help. Any 20 year old bloke that has saved $15K clearly isn't hanging around bars chasing girls.

Offline Joel

:clap:
He could use the help. Any 20 year old bloke that has saved $15K clearly isn't hanging around bars chasing girls.

Haha

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

The Jamie Gao's of this world would have more cash and the chicks

but.......

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa

lol