Offline dkabab

So this afternoon, still on a high from earlier this morning... and batteries still charged, i headed up to the hills to meet Waz and take some pictures of his beetle porsche

more pics here.... www.epicimages.com.au

Offline waz356

Offline STi Nut

• Drives: Toyota GTS 86
Looks like a big day David! and by the looks of it a very successful day! I for some reason actually enjoy this back drop allot more than the industrial one you used for the LP640. 

and congratulations waz for having such a beautiful 356, she looks immaculate   :thumbsup:

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

She's no Lambo, but nice pics anyway Dave.  :thumbsup:

That's for sure!!!  I guess Dave could only do his best with what he had to work with.

Just joking - it's beautiful and I like it a lot.  :thumbsup:

Offline dkabab

Looks like a big day David! and by the looks of it a very successful day! I for some reason actually enjoy this back drop allot more than the industrial one you used for the LP640. 

and congratulations waz for having such a beautiful 356, she looks immaculate   :thumbsup:

yep its a great location... im starting to like the leafy country road locations.... maybe when autumn comes around i will have to get some nice shots with all the orange leaves.

its a fantastic car, great fun to run through the hills in, if only the seats held you in a bit better. :drive:

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
This visited me this week....

ok, photo's won't load and gallery thing is too hard

Offline waz356

its a fantastic car, great fun to run through the hills in, if only the seats held you in a bit better. :drive:

Unfortunately the Recaro option wasn't available in 1961 when the original owners picked this up from the factory. One day I'll get the coupe back on the road - lighter, nearly twice the bhp, better seats and belts and uprated suspension.  :thumbsup:

Offline dkabab

This visited me this week....

ok, photo's won't load and gallery thing is too hard

whats the problem? did you click the link or one of the photos... do other galleries on my site work for you?

Offline waz356

I was messing around with my point and snapography while Dave was doing the proper stuff.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I was messing around with my point and snapography while Dave was doing the proper stuff.

Don't give up your day job..........  :D

One day I'll get the coupe back on the road - lighter, nearly twice the bhp, better seats and belts and uprated suspension.  :thumbsup:

C'mon man, what's it need doing??? Lots of Restos going on atm, that should motivate you to do something, Hmmmm??  :tilt:

* edit * that's right you purchased a new toy that just needed a driver............  :p