Offline JME63

Price has dropped this morning from 400k + to now 299k

Check out this Porsche 911.
https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-2008/SSE-AD-3891356

As topic, what do you think ? Value for every penny ? Anyone know the history of the car ?

Offline TJB

That is a lot of car for the money.  Good set of options as well.  The cheapest 996 GT2 currently on the (perhaps inflated) market is $365k, with the next cheapest 997 GT2 at $420k, so looks like the seller wants a quick sale.

Without knowing the history of the car, it appears a great buy if you were in the market.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
If you like it get a PPI on it.

I'm getting more and more into "you only live once" and telling people to do the things that they want to. Even if you dont like something like the bodykit or wheels they can be replaced. Or if you like them, perfect.

First step is to get the PPI and get a better idea of its worth buying..

Offline benders

At Sub $300k it will sell.

Can anyone confirm if any have sold for over $400k ?

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
Might be a dumb question, but is it aussie delivered/spec?

It's rare that someone in Oz installs a kit like that.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Everything I've read in the last month or people I've spoken to ,tells me this is the type of car at the "moment" that is going up in value ,limited build numbers 90s or 2000s period of build.

Others would include Porsche GT3s preference club sports .

As are Ferrari factory built race cars or cars built for racing /semi works cars.Like the Challenge cars.

Indications are the market for older cars has gone soft ..why ?

To many overrated cars with high build numbers have climbed in value ,these cars by all accounts will fall once again.

Seems cheap for a local GT2,but could be wanting a quick sale .

Nice unit to travel in,been in a Clubsport a number of times on runs ,widowmaker perhaps the early 996 cars,I don't know it's the type of car I'd want to rush around a wet/cold Tasmania in.

Offline 9911

Id do a PPSR full history check and see how many owners it has had in the past few years. There was a white one that was changing hands every six months for a moment there. Even QSR had a white one at one stage I believe. Proceed with caution..

Offline JME63

Back to 2014 there was a white GT2 for sale at Scuderia Graziani dealership, 265k was the asking price, Cant believe the price for these cars just went up to roof in such a short period .....

Offline TJB

No longer on CarSales.  Just saw it had the Akrapovic exhaust too - did you enquire on it JME?

Fantastic buy for whoever got it.  I doubt one will be this cheap again for some time

Offline JME63

No longer on CarSales.  Just saw it had the Akrapovic exhaust too - did you enquire on it JME?

Fantastic buy for whoever got it.  I doubt one will be this cheap again for some time

I emailed and request the detail of the car, and never hear anything back from the seller, and two days after, its sold...... :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: