Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Is the car below a 959? The pic on the info board looks different  :scratchchin:

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

The picture of the Porsche on the poster is a GT and they did not come out till after 2000 I think.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline waz356

Is the car below a 959? The pic on the info board looks different  :scratchchin:

I'm waiting on a comment from Moretti (or Ash) about them all looking the same anyway.  :rolleyes:

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

It's probably sacrilege to say this but doesn't the 959 shape look cartoonish today?

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
It's probably sacrilege to say this but doesn't the 959 shape look cartoonish today?

Sort of suits this guy down to a tee....

I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
That's it!  I knew the 959 always reminded me of someone...  its Bibendum the Michelin Man!

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
Saying that, I'd have one at the blink of an eye. What a piece of machinery.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

if you notice under the carerra GT pic , it says provided by mr peter harburg queensland . so the 959 must be his , and his carrera GT has just arrived into brisbane . he is a car nut , with a heap of cars that sit in office basement car parks etc , no real proper garage or showroom for many to admire . he is running a lola at phillip island in the historic races coming up . park did 14's at QR on wednesday , started to push the car a little , then the dash lite up like a xmas tree , plenty of warnings coming on .  :scared: car was placed on the trailer , and passed fit for historic racing.  :p

Offline fivesix

if you notice under the carerra GT pic , it says provided by mr peter harburg queensland . so the 959 must be his , and his carrera GT has just arrived into brisbane . he is a car nut , with a heap of cars that sit in office basement car parks etc , no real proper garage or showroom for many to admire . he is running a lola at phillip island in the historic races coming up . park did 14's at QR on wednesday , started to push the car a little , then the dash lite up like a xmas tree , plenty of warnings coming on .  :scared: car was placed on the trailer , and passed fit for historic racing.  :p

can you tell me what car and which office car parks for spotting pics?  :D :p

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Off Topic ] Aussie Politics scud Today at 22:39
[ Cars ] Underground Parking at Home shack Today at 20:47
[ Off Topic ] Teevee and moovees scud Today at 20:36
[ Cars ] Spotted thread Aircon Today at 20:07