I think you also said fibre is bad for the bowel the colonoscopy guy disagrees...
Fck me I'm out.
Idiocracy is a documentary - dodger is Patient Zero.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Maybe he doesn't, you know, agree with you or something?
I'm not sure anyone actually practises what you write but it is interesting........
Had a colonoscopy yesterday, all good but after experiencing the stuff they give you to clear the bowel the day before I realise what crap you put into your body, we really should think twice about what we stuff into ourselves and back out through the bowel.
More green stuff less bulk etc, just think on it.
Do it all again. Sell again. Rinse and repeat.
Welcome back, just cooked a shoulder of pork, the crackle is so perfect I think I'll be sick as I cant keep away from it, crackle seems to have more fat than on the usual roast pork cut.
End goal: Spartan Warrior Physique
- Not jacked, just lean and moderately muscled.
- but realistically one that is lifelong maintainable - which means not requiring frequent intense workouts or constant dietary monitoring or skimping on lifestyle.
Eating: 90% Carnivore - favouring ketogenic
- therefore adequate protein (~100-150g/day), minimal carbohydrates (<30g/day), and almost all energy requirements coming from fat.
- No calorie counting, just eating as much protein as I need to be sustained, and as much fat as required to be satiated.
- Intermittent fasting comes pretty natural like this (or as I call it - Intermittent Feasting), so on one day I may consume 5000-6000 calories, the next day just a few hundred - or nothing at all.
Exercise: Incidental Adventure
- Will be moderate walking (~5km daily), occasional hiking (once a week), a couple minutes of intense work (lifting heavy stuff) a couple times a week, and I'd like to get into some active non-damaging sport or martial discipline.
I notice he still logs in - http://aussieexotics.com/forum/profile/ashsimmonds-2/
Pity, his posts are missed.
Is he not allowed to post?
|[ Funny Cool Stoopid ]||it's funny cause i'm drunk!!||360c||Today at 00:45|
|[ McLaren ]||675 LT Spider||360c||Today at 00:40|
|[ Racing ]||Lola Larousse LC88||Gary Gerald||Yesterday at 23:30|
|[ Cars ]||Supercar dealer article UK||JBO||Yesterday at 21:35|
|[ Cars ]||Spotted thread||Alpinem3e92||Yesterday at 16:24|
|[ Racing ]||2017 Formula 1 Tipping game||mondi||Yesterday at 10:27|
|[ Racing ]||Seeking photos of Brian Ginger - died in 1993 London-Sydney Marathon||Chicky01||Sat, 25 Mar, 2017 - 17:38|
|[ Ferrari ]||812 Superfast||shack||Sat, 25 Mar, 2017 - 16:57|
|[ Racing ]||Australian GT series||dkabab||Sat, 25 Mar, 2017 - 13:32|
|[ Off Topic ]||Real Estate||360c||Sat, 25 Mar, 2017 - 11:48|
Page created in 0.711 seconds with 19 queries.
SimpleSEF adds 0.014 seconds with 14 queries.