Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
No need to get defensive.....I'm just trying to protect the owners privacy!
So if I gave the him a call or an email, he would know that you have posted them on here?
I wouldn't really worry about this person.....he is more like a Qplate wannabe than collector!
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline fivesix

I wouldn't really worry about this person.....he is more like a Qplate wannabe than collector!
:p

Offline 62rocket

At the moment I consider the Qplates on the market are a great buy.  If only people had the money to make a luxury buy like that I think more would be selling. 

One thing that has pissed me off with PPQ is the release of the Q signature plate.  They are a complete rip off of the genuine Q plate.  I see alot were sold to speculators wanting to make huge $$ on their $600 outlay only to realise their $5k asking prices for those same plates is over the top.  I just checked out Unique Cars Magazine today and see they are now trying to flog them off for the purchase price however there's one wanker askng $5k for Q JG33....

Offline schmik325

I laugh when I see those plates. They are definitely a poor mans q plate and have no heritage to them. Worth jack.
Qld govt are doing everything they can to get cash at the moment

At the moment I consider the Qplates on the market are a great buy.  If only people had the money to make a luxury buy like that I think more would be selling. 

One thing that has pissed me off with PPQ is the release of the Q signature plate.  They are a complete rip off of the genuine Q plate.  I see alot were sold to speculators wanting to make huge $$ on their $600 outlay only to realise their $5k asking prices for those same plates is over the top.  I just checked out Unique Cars Magazine today and see they are now trying to flog them off for the purchase price however there's one wanker askng $5k for Q JG33....