Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
ohhhhh the New Aston Sounds Angry

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW5X7fXV6ko" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW5X7fXV6ko</a>
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline RS

Surely this would catch some of the SuperTaxi bogans attention?

2012 GT3 Camaro testing

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Yl0q9s_VI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Yl0q9s_VI</a>

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

• Soap Dodger

Ah, for some reason I thought they were doing Corvette.

In that case I know a bit about the Camaro BoP test.

Its a superb package, and at 199k euro, a bargain

Offline RS

Tony Quinns 458 looking some what second hand after the recovery team decided to rip the 458 apart by trying to recover the car quickly at the end of the session.

James Brock had a brush with the wall today at the end of turn 2, after coming through at speed and a trying to avoid a slower Porsche.

Kevin Weeks have a Shaft break in the Matech GT, car will be out again tomorrow.

Decent turn out for the round, and good to see the un-restricted cars running under the Development V8 times, will be interested in seeing what times the main V8's do tomorrow.

• Soap Dodger

Tony Quinns 458 looking some what second hand after the recovery team decided to rip the 458 apart by trying to recover the car quickly at the end of the session.

James Brock had a brush with the wall today at the end of turn 2, after coming through at speed and a trying to avoid a slower Porsche.

Kevin Weeks have a Shaft break in the Matech GT, car will be out again tomorrow.

Decent turn out for the round, and good to see the un-restricted cars running under the Development V8 times, will be interested in seeing what times the main V8's do tomorrow.

What happened to Quinne xactly? he had a small crash, then the recovery made it worse????

Bad luck Brock...

That weeks car has that much power it's not funny. I had the pleasure of driving my radical right behind it at Winton for a while a few times, it's a monster...

Allan did a 1.21.48 in the 458.... V8 gunna have to roll their sleeves up to match that. Tander did a 20.95 in 2010 practice, I think that's the best seen.

Offline RS

What happened to Quinne xactly? he had a small crash, then the recovery made it worse????

Bad luck Brock...

That weeks car has that much power it's not funny. I had the pleasure of driving my radical right behind it at Winton for a while a few times, it's a monster...

Allan did a 1.21.48 in the 458.... V8 gunna have to roll their sleeves up to match that. Tander did a 20.95 in 2010 practice, I think that's the best seen.

Ended up facing the wrong way with the nose into the wall, according to Tony they dragged the car out from there to better line it up with the truck. Problem was the front left hand corner wedged on the wall and they continued to drag the right hand side of the car

Pic stolen from facebook

Offline 1st

• Drives: The Historic & Heritage Numberplate market. Historic & Heritage plate dealers & auctioneers.
  • www: HistoricPlates.com.au

The SLS and 458 sound the best. The SLS seem to burble & lumber along although I think the Viper (!) pipped an SLS for pole for this evenings race. Was suprised at how quick the SLS was on the lap charts vs how it looked on the tarmac.

Offline RS

Interesting race which ended in tears with 2 laps to go.

Was a close race between Hackett, Quinn and Simonsen in the closing stages when a lapped car got tangled with Pete and took the Merc out from the lead, Simonsen and Quinn both avoiding the accident and ending in the escape road.

Good to see Jordan put in a solid performance to get a local boy on the podium in the Cup S

Goober think we covered everything at the track, great job on improving on each session and going under qualifying times in the damp track tonight  :thumbsup:

Start of the race was somewhat disorganized with the leaders racing in turn 1 whilst a group still coming around the last corner.

Mosler came from last to 5th but still having some set up issues.

Not sure what happened to the Samadi LP600 ended up in the pits with the front end missing and a lot of ominous orange paint

The Viper, Aston's and Ford GT all stopped out on track too.