Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

wow, sounds like a lot of fun all round!

Goobs trudging along representing the marque, so kudos for that. With carnage all around him I can imagine his eyes on stalks!

I heard eddys car took a fair hit too?

Where are the pics?

I also heard todays race was going to be on telly (7mate) at 10.30am (melb time), but looking at the guides I can't see it anywhere.

There'll be another 458 along to play soon. With MM sport getting another one imminently, and the Vicious Rumour 458 received some 2012 upgrades yesterday, tests on wednesday at PI, and begins racing the VIC state series very soon... stay tuned for that one.

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
Goober in the standard 360C only seven tenths off of Mark Noske's times when the 360C was new. Not bad for a 12 year old car running the heavy rally under tray and not the carbon one.

Slight contact between the Merc and the 458 today.

Klark had an exceptional drive in the GT3 R this weekend, and a well deserved victory.
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline RS

I heard eddys car took a fair hit too?

Eddy was the one who turned into Peter Hackett

• Soap Dodger

Goober in the standard 360C only seven tenths off of Mark Noske's times when the 360C was new. Not bad for a 12 year old car running the heavy rally under tray and not the carbon one.

Clarke had an exceptional drive in the GT3 R this weekend, and a well deserved victory.

Good effort by goober, but for the record, goobers car now has wing, splitter, adjustable shocks and different spring rates, and 11 years of tyre development which make it different to Noskes car.

Not taking anything away from goober, just setting the facts straight.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Awesome effort.  :thumbsup:

• Soap Dodger

Eddy was the one who turned into Peter Hackett

Oops, not had a glorious week has he.

Offline kailin

• Drives: 535i
im just curious how much do you rekon it would cost to participate in the gt chapionship? +fuel, tires, parts etc.?

Offline osg

Clarke had an exceptional drive in the GT3 R this weekend, and a well deserved victory.

Klark.

And, barring mechanical dramas, will be a runaway championship winner this season....

Offline RS

fixed will hang my head in shame  :melting:

The upgrades on the CupR have made it quick in the point and shoot tracks, will be interested in seeing how it goes at PI, EC on the faster flowing tracks compared to the bigger HP boys