Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Daniel Ricciardo has secured a full drive for 2012 with Toro Rosso. Jean-Eric Vergne will drive the second Toro Rosso. Both of the old drivers have been let go by Red Bull.

Two Aussie's full time on the grid. Roll on 2012!

Yes we will have a Tipping Game again next year. Not sure if Ash can afford the trip for two for the Monaco Grand Prix.

Offline TomE

1 good year with TR and you would have to see him move into Webbers seat in 2013 !
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

The Senna name to reappear on the side of a Williams.

http://en.espnf1.com/williams/motorsport/story/68089.html

Bruno Senna has joined Williams for the 2012 season. 
  Williams has been waiting to announce its second driver alongside Pastor   Maldonado, with Rubens Barrichello and Adrian Sutil also thought to   have been in the frame. However, Senna has landed the seat after   appearing in eight races for Lotus Renault at the end of 2011 and he   said he was "privileged" to get the drive. 
  "I feel very privileged that Williams has selected me as one of their   race drivers," Senna said. "The team has a great heritage and I hope I   can help write a good chapter in their history. The evaluation process   has been intense and methodical but the time I have spent in the factory   has demonstrated that the team has great people and all the resources   needed to achieve better things this season. 
  "It will be very interesting to drive for a team that my uncle has   driven for, particularly as quite a few of the people here actually   worked with Ayrton. Hopefully we can bring back some memories and create   some great new ones too. I also want to get some good results in return   for the support my country has given me to help get me to this position   today. I am very proud to be Brazilian and more motivated than ever to   demonstrate what I can do. Ever since I first sat in a go-kart I never   wanted to do anything else." 
  Team principal Sir Frank Williams said that Senna's talent was clear,   and that the team hoped to give him the platform to display it   consistently. 
  "Bruno only started racing when he was 20 years old but quickly proved   his talent in F3 and GP2. In a tightly fought 2008 GP2 season, Bruno   finished second in the Championship with notable victories in Monaco and   Silverstone, the latter in the wet. The circumstances of Bruno's two   seasons in Formula One have not given him an ideal opportunity to   deliver consistently so it was essential that we spent as much time with   him as possible to understand and evaluate him as a driver. We have   done this both on track and in our simulator and he has proven quick,   technically insightful and above all capable of learning and applying   his learning quickly and consistently. Now we are looking forward to   seeing that talent in our race car." 
  With only a seat at HRT left available, Barrichello's Formula One career   appears to be over, but he wished Senna luck on Twitter: 
  "Twitter friends..I won't be driving the Williams car this year. I wish   my friend @BSenna all the best..the future is wide open." 

Let's hope they don't need to make "Senna the sequel".

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

The Toro Rosso for 2012 will be the TR7. They are bound to stop unexpectedly on the side of the track and spontaneously burst into flames. They may have more luck calling it the TR13.

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
RIP good look F1 cars

Talk is the Mclaren will have a different nose come melbourne as this one doesn't meet the height rules
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline Marcus G

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
Ferrari closing the gap between F1 and their street cars by making the parts around the exhausts over heat

Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Ferrari closing the gap between F1 and their street cars by making the parts around the exhausts over heat

its called patina.

You young'uns will never understand ;)

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

Offline 98octane

Just saw David Coulthard and I think two other drivers in the foyer of Crown, after a bike ride. I'm getting F1 fever again...