Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
LIke I said previously;

If he keeps a level head, PI is the sort of track that can claim cars through natural attrition.. Therefore by finishing he will be up the order.
May the Horse be with you....

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

Offline osg

If he keeps a level head, PI is the sort of track that can claim cars through natural attrition.. Therefore by finishing he will be up the order.

Thats the funniest shit i've read in a long while........ Jeff Bobik has no idea how to keep a level head. I've watched him more times than i care to remember self destruct to arrogance, pressure, ambition overriding ability or just being a bonehead... he may just do it for a race or two, but certainly not consistently.

How many titles has he won again?

Offline tdc911

Thats the funniest shit i've read in a long while........ Jeff Bobik has no idea how to keep a level head. I've watched him more times than i care to remember self destruct to arrogance, pressure, ambition overriding ability or just being a bonehead... he may just do it for a race or two, but certainly not consistently.

How many titles has he won again?
So who are you? How many titles have you won and can you please give us a run down of your illustrious history as a race car driver?

• Soap Dodger

Osg is scuds sour old monkey, or is he the organ grinder, not sure.

Either way, bobik has manned up to ccup rather than the little league....

• Soap Dodger

Bobik still 11th, but only just behind is twigg, so bobik not too bad unless twigg has problems?...

http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/results.cgi?20/05/2012.PHIL.Q5

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Osg is scuds sour old monkey, or is he the organ grinder, not sure.

Either way, bobik has manned up to ccup rather than the little league....
Listen dickhead, osg isn't my spokesman, he has his own opinion as do I.

Bobik manning up?

I suggest you check the facts for a change rather than talking shit as usual.

• Soap Dodger

Listen dickhead, osg isn't my spokesman, he has his own opinion as do I.

Bobik manning up?

I suggest you check the facts for a change rather than talking shit as usual.

Listen, and read, dickhead. A precedence has been set long ago between you and osg, and it proves itself over and over.

And yes, bobik has manned up and decided to run with the best egg drivers, rather than jump ship, buy a gun car and take it to a knife fight... (your words).

The one thing more manning up than that, is to buy the gun car straight up, and risk ridicule.

Offline gt3boy

I've been reading this forum for a few years and I feel I have to finally post.
First post because I am sick and tired of the bs. Last post because I will be shot down by all the wannabees.
These are the facts:

-  Bobik can be a hot head, and does some silly things on the track.

-  The only reason Bobik hasn't won a title, which he thoroughly deserves,  is because he didn't have team mates blocking faster drivers in qualifying and races, in order to gain an unfair advantage. Unfortunately, he has always had an honorable team behind him. Doesn't need to be sneaky, and play stupid games on the track... Betcha, there are some ears burning. LOL.

-  Bobik has natural talent.

-  Bobik is a racer, not a cruiser adding points for a title.

To all the jealous wannabees, please buy a new 997 Cup and go racing...after all, doing a 1:35 in a 997 Cup at PI is childsplay. If Bobik can do it, anyone can. There are only 18 cars there this weekend, and there are 4-6 cars left for a full grid.

As for 10th or 11th, who cares!!! Look at the talent pool in the top 10.
Good luck to all of them.

It would be nice to have a post so that all the experts can post their pb's at each track, and with what car they achieved that result.

Let the bs begin. LOL

I was told by a wise man, that jealousy is a curse.

Bye

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Listen, and read, dickhead. A precedence has been set long ago between you and osg, and it proves itself over and over.

And yes, bobik has manned up and decided to run with the best egg drivers, rather than jump ship, buy a gun car and take it to a knife fight... (your words).

The one thing more manning up than that, is to buy the gun car straight up, and risk ridicule.
Since you know so much then, who's car is he driving?