Offline osg

So who are you? How many titles have you won and can you please give us a run down of your illustrious history as a race car driver?

No-one..... Just an observer of many Cup Challenge races over the years and have seen Jeff make the same mistakes time and time again.... Nothing more nothing less. Talented? Obviously.... He's bloody quick for a 50 yr old. To me personally he just lacks racecraft. My opinion, and mine only.

No need to get your panties in a knot....

Offline osg

Listen, and read, dickhead. A precedence has been set long ago between you and osg, and it proves itself over and over.

And yes, bobik has manned up and decided to run with the best egg drivers, rather than jump ship, buy a gun car and take it to a knife fight... (your words).

The one thing more manning up than that, is to buy the gun car straight up, and risk ridicule.

Phil you dickhead, he hasn't "manned up"...... He's been given a guest drive by Porsche Australia for a round.

"Manning up" would mean buying in an running the season....

Offline osg

I've been reading this forum for a few years and I feel I have to finally post.
First post because I am sick and tired of the bs. Last post because I will be shot down by all the wannabees.
These are the facts:

-  Bobik can be a hot head, and does some silly things on the track.

-  The only reason Bobik hasn't won a title, which he thoroughly deserves,  is because he didn't have team mates blocking faster drivers in qualifying and races, in order to gain an unfair advantage. Unfortunately, he has always had an honorable team behind him. Doesn't need to be sneaky, and play stupid games on the track... Betcha, there are some ears burning. LOL.

-  Bobik has natural talent.

-  Bobik is a racer, not a cruiser adding points for a title.

To all the jealous wannabees, please buy a new 997 Cup and go racing...after all, doing a 1:35 in a 997 Cup at PI is childsplay. If Bobik can do it, anyone can. There are only 18 cars there this weekend, and there are 4-6 cars left for a full grid.

As for 10th or 11th, who cares!!! Look at the talent pool in the top 10.
Good luck to all of them.

It would be nice to have a post so that all the experts can post their pb's at each track, and with what car they achieved that result.

Let the bs begin. LOL

I was told by a wise man, that jealousy is a curse.

Bye

OMFG. Head back to fantasyland.....

Offline tdc911

No-one..... Just an observer of many Cup Challenge races over the years and have seen Jeff make the same mistakes time and time again.... Nothing more nothing less. Talented? Obviously.... He's bloody quick for a 50 yr old. To me personally he just lacks racecraft. My opinion, and mine only.

No need to get your panties in a knot....
That's right you are a fucking NOBODY. So stop riding on the coat-tails of your buddy and extract that giant pineapple from your arse. How about you move from that glasshouse and worry about your own racecraft.

Offline tdc911

OMFG. Head back to fantasyland.....
Looks like scud's little bitch is off the leash again.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Osg, dickhead extraordinaire.... Manning up has nothing to do with buying, its about racing people.

Guest drive or not, if he didn't man up, he wouldnt be there.

Good luck to him, making the step, testing himself against bigger guns.

I don't have any particular connection to him, I just respect his efforts, in front of others.

Look ar scud.... Won the lil league, twice, but never stepped up. Bought a gun car and made a dogs breakfast of it all.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Dear oh dear.

'Internet........serious business'

Good luck to Jeff, hope he goes well and enjoys himself.

If he manned up for CC and I didn't then he's a better man than me clearly.

My gripe is with no one except everyone's favourite dumb mechanic.

Says a lot from behind the safety of the pit wall.  :tilt:

And while that is the case, he's view will mean sweet FA. :)

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Dear oh dear.

'Internet........serious business'

Good luck to Jeff, hope he goes well and enjoys himself.

If he manned up for CC and I didn't then he's a better man than me clearly.

My gripe is with no one except everyone's favourite dumb mechanic.

Says a lot from behind the safety of the pit wall.  :tilt:

And while that is the case, he's view will mean sweet FA. :)

Good for your crew to see how much you respect their efforts.

If anyone thinks crew are not important, they invariably show it in their results.

Cars i've crewed have won a LOT of races, and have set and still hold several lap records.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Good for your crew to see how much you respect their efforts.

If anyone thinks crew are not important, they invariably show it in their results.

Cars i've crewed have won a LOT of races, and have set and still hold several lap records.
You fucking idiot.

I'm not talking about crew you idiot.

I'm talking about you, all talk from behind the wall.

Did I mention about sweet FA?  :tilt:

You seem to have to justify your exsistence on a continual basis?

Very bizarre.

Offline osg

That's right you are a fucking NOBODY. So stop riding on the coat-tails of your buddy and extract that giant pineapple from your arse. How about you move from that glasshouse and worry about your own racecraft.

I'm riding no-one's coat tails at all. If you have a read slowly you'll see I'm just calling it as I see it. I've been to a shitload of rounds and have witnessed Jeff's effort's first hand. Many times race direction at those rounds has seen fit to penalize Jeff for his indiscretions... And that is fact. You can spin it any way you want but facts are facts. How many rounds have you been to/watched? Just settle down clown... You must have a stressful life worrying about a strangers opinion on another stranger... And you're making yourself look foolish.

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Racing ] Australian GT series andecorp Today at 00:39
[ Porsche ] Porsche 991 911 R – Australian Registry F1V10 Yesterday at 22:49
[ McLaren ] 675 LT Spider IExperiment Yesterday at 22:16
[ Ferrari ] Dino Mule spotted David B Yesterday at 19:49
[ American Muscle ] Buy Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Card, Resident permit crazyswagg Yesterday at 19:15
[ Racing ] Lola Larousse LC88 goober Yesterday at 16:36
[ Cars ] OFFICIAL - BUGATTI CHIRON Aircon Yesterday at 14:59
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] Jokes PA Yesterday at 13:47