Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Its on again, numbers are way down, zero promotion. Last year 150 cars, this year under a 100, sign of the times or sign of no marketing

http://www.mallala.com/events/easter-historics-3

$20.00 entry per day, no wonder less than 50 spectators turn up.

Lola is being prepped now for some lap work
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Entry list
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Great shame the fields are so small,great track and a feature of the historic calender since day one.
Issue is why are 2 historic meetings running on the same weekend,never happened years ago.......shame shame NSW.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Great shame the fields are so small,great track and a feature of the historic calender since day one.
Issue is why are 2 historic meetings running on the same weekend,never happened years ago.......shame shame NSW.

Rob,
dont blame NSW, Both Wakefield pk and Bathurst are doing historics over easter........the blame needs to go to SA and the sporting car club, they had a great event, never promoted it, lived in the 1950's and now will pay the price for an inferior event from 2014 onwards. I'm pissed off with them, instead of marketing they suffer internal bickering. I would suggest they re invigorate the event by allowing a drifting package over Easter as well as historics.....the drifters will come out, pay and enjoy thus more people equals more money.....but the fucktards in the club would never think outside the square

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Does it really matter how big the fields are? Less players equals more room on the track.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Does it really matter how big the fields are? Less players equals more room on the track.
it does over there,I went one year and was in a field of 3 or 4 cars.Hollow wins as i won 4 races against cars that were 3 and 4 seconds a lap slower.
Guess OK if 2 or 3 cars were racing each other close.....like a match race.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Rob,
dont blame NSW, Both Wakefield pk and Bathurst are doing historics over easter........the blame needs to go to SA and the sporting car club, they had a great event, never promoted it, lived in the 1950's and now will pay the price for an inferior event from 2014 onwards. I'm pissed off with them, instead of marketing they suffer internal bickering. I would suggest they re invigorate the event by allowing a drifting package over Easter as well as historics.....the drifters will come out, pay and enjoy thus more people equals more money.....but the fucktards in the club would never think outside the square
well perhaps,but its always been S.A at easter,then over the last few years other interstate meetings have penciled in Easter for a meet.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
I reckon the fact historics are plentiful enough to have their own meeting is a good thing.

Be happy!

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

I reckon the fact historics are plentiful enough to have their own meeting is a good thing.

Be happy!
If one wanted in OZ......one could race twice a month :If one was into driving long distances to the meets.
options include.
Retire.............done that
Cash up.............thats easy
Buy a quality formula car..............plenty overseas
but...............
who wants to stay in crap hotels
"        "         "   or drive a motor-home...............so white American
and then find a mechanic...........................thats the hard part.
So what are you doing for the next 15 years....................give the wife and kids and come historic racing?

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

but does nothing for the spectators, having a good field means driving with your wits about yourself, thats the fun part of racing, as it is though the event is dying here.....like 2 x F5000's and we get mixed up with clubmans formula ford etc....