Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Some rule revisions

http://bathurst12hour.com.au/news-prize-boost-for-2015-champions

Summary.... No more group jumping shenanigans. Prize money $50k. Only three drivers. Fuel tank capacity to homologation spec for grp A, and all kangaroos to be clothed in hi vis vests.

Offline GT fan

Some rule revisions

http://bathurst12hour.com.au/news-prize-boost-for-2015-champions

Summary.... No more group jumping shenanigans. Prize money $50k. Only three drivers. Fuel tank capacity to homologation spec for grp A, and all kangaroos to be clothed in hi vis vests.
Is your group jumping shenanigans comment aimed at anyone in particular ?

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Most of my suggestions I put forward have been implemented, so I assume others were also thinking along the same lines. 3 drivers puts pressure on the slow guy which it should be rather than letting him steer on 1 tank, putting his feet up and watching the rest go for the win. Only 48 tyres from practice is great. 130 litre fuel tank for the Lambo is great.
Would of preferred FIA colours for drivers but maybe the local seeding rules will see someone like Muscat seeded as a pro when in FIA land he'd only be a bronze or unseeded driver for comparison. All audis will have to run in outright class too, as they should.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Most of my suggestions I put forward have been implemented, so I assume others were also thinking along the same lines. 3 drivers puts pressure on the slow guy which it should be rather than letting him steer on 1 tank, putting his feet up and watching the rest go for the win. Only 48 tyres from practice is great. 130 litre fuel tank for the Lambo is great.
Would of preferred FIA colours for drivers but maybe the local seeding rules will see someone like Muscat seeded as a pro when in FIA land he'd only be a bronze or unseeded driver for comparison. All audis will have to run in outright class too, as they should.

Roger, is the 48 tyres include wet weather tyres
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

great question, wets are free.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
What is the likelihood that we could see a Bentley Continental GT3 or a Chevrolet Camaro GT3 at Bathurst in 2015?

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

What is the likelihood that we could see a Bentley Continental GT3 or a Chevrolet Camaro GT3 at Bathurst in 2015?
McMillan might run his Camaro, not sure.

• Soap Dodger

I've asked whether a 430 GT3 Can run in grp b, with cupS.

I don't see why not.

Will advise their response.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

I've asked whether a 430 GT3 Can run in grp b, with cupS.

I don't see why not.

Will advise their response.
asking to run something other than a Porsche cup car is futile. There would be endless cars asking to enter class b. Keeping it to cup cars is easiest and they'll be enough of them to make b class interesting. They'll have more than enough outright cars entering now with $50k up for grabs without worrying about older cars. I'd hate to be the recipient of LLs email if they don't agree with his logic.

• Soap Dodger

asking to run something other than a Porsche cup car is futile. There would be endless cars asking to enter class b. Keeping it to cup cars is easiest and they'll be enough of them to make b class interesting. They'll have more than enough outright cars entering now with $50k up for grabs without worrying about older cars. I'd hate to be the recipient of LLs email if they don't agree with his logic.

It's only the cupS being in grpB I have any trouble with.

If it was in grpA, I'd be cool with 430 being grouped the same.