Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
His team screwed him over again but what was up with Hamilton not getting put back behind him after the pit stop? Hamilton jumped a chicane on that lap and it was the reason he was able to pass Daniel so he is supposed to give Daniel back the lead. The commentators said the officials had spotted it but then they did nothing about it.  :scratchchin:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Something very wrong at Red Bull

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
His team screwed him over again but what was up with Hamilton not getting put back behind him after the pit stop? Hamilton jumped a chicane on that lap and it was the reason he was able to pass Daniel so he is supposed to give Daniel back the lead. The commentators said the officials had spotted it but then they did nothing about it.  :scratchchin:

Huh? Did I miss Hamilton passing Daniel on track?
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Joel

I think AFU is talking about Daniel's pit stop lap. Hamilton cut a corner while in 2nd place when Daniel was in the pits. Otherwise he is talking about when Daniel was cut off by Hamilton who clearly cut the corner at the chicane then cut down Daniel's racing line.

Offline Joel

Just reading the articles out this morning. Redbull engineers weren't sure what tire to use. Come on surely 30 something laps in you can work that shit out. What an absolute cop out.

Offline IExperiment

Yes he was in a class of his own.

He could have won easy either way the tacticians in RB should be shot for giving his win away.

That's racing, he was given two win in 2014 by the Merc from their internal battle.

The positive side is at least Daniel is getting better and better and the car is getting competitive, and he is not flukes.

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
Here's a video of Daniel post race last week interesting incite of how he felt being screwed the last race.

https://vimeo.com/166845240

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.

It was during Daniels pit lap. Hamiton went straight through a chicane saving himself between 1 and 2 seconds on the lap. Because it meant he picked up a position on that lap he should have been told to go back behind Daniel. They dont have to be side by side for that rule to come into play.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
It was during Daniels pit lap. Hamiton went straight through a chicane saving himself between 1 and 2 seconds on the lap. Because it meant he picked up a position on that lap he should have been told to go back behind Daniel. They dont have to be side by side for that rule to come into play.

Ummm..... I'm not sure any of that is right.....but OK
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Yes thats my understanding of the rule too.