Linked Events

• Adel Hills Rally: Sun, 29 Jun, 2008

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

i dont see too many crowding around an X9.5 (with flat battery)

Like I need a car to get chicks.... :p

Offline SiFi

• Navigator/Serial Killer

simon, u forgot to mention the girl factor looking and some honeys, especially the one who wanted a seat,

Yeah, I didn't want to seem like a perve, but there was a reasonable lot of talent there. Certainly a lot more than last time I attended an SARC scrutineering 20 odd years ago.....

forget the internet dating, a 360ch is chick magnet material....................and the way it lit up when we left on the road tyres.........

It popped a nice flame when it was being manouvered into the garage too. It really was a crowd pleaser!

goober

Yeah, I didn't want to seem like a perve, but there was a reasonable lot of talent there. Certainly a lot more than last time I attended an SARC scrutineering 20 odd years ago.....

It popped a nice flame when it was being manouvered into the garage too. It really was a crowd pleaser!

ahh didnt see that one, the flame, and the talent was very good for the eyes. I still reckon we put on the sticky tyres simon.

goober

one thing i'm glad about with CA, to keep the japcrap 4wds out of the event and i know it hurts a classic like the audi quattro and 4wd lancias but as witnessed tonight some of these jap 4wd lovers have some real issues to deal with

goober

Grant, how did u get on with the CAMS people....................one thing they needed down there was a mobile coffee van, the bloke would have cleaned up well

Offline 265T

one thing i'm glad about with CA, to keep the japcrap 4wds out of the event and i know it hurts a classic like the audi quattro and 4wd lancias but as witnessed tonight some of these jap 4wd lovers have some real issues to deal with

what's wrong with jap 4WD's?  :(

goober

what's wrong with jap 4WD's?  :(

its a joke to see who's awake at this time of the night

i dont mind them, its just some of the owners think they are the best thing since sliced bread, simon and i copped one tonight especially when they start giving ferraris a lot of stick about 710 leaks and the like

Offline SiFi

• Navigator/Serial Killer

I still reckon we put on the sticky tyres simon.

We can deploy the forward reconnaissance crew who can advise on the conditions, they'll report back to the tyre selection crew who'll fit the appropriate tyres, all whilst we are "comforted" in the Crafter RV........

goober

We can deploy the forward reconnaissance crew who can advise on the conditions, they'll report back to the tyre selection crew who'll fit the appropriate tyres, all whilst we are "comforted" in the Crafter RV........

tyres getting done now, gonna have those sticky ones ready......................fire exting is now done and the girls are still hovering around it................internet dating....boohoo, an fcar + honky white girl who wants to sit in the car...........now thats chick magnet stuff