Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Gillman is not a suitable location - that's too close to suburbia and noise restriction would end up killing it.  Something out, I don't know .....Mallala way.... is a better idea.  Oh hang on - we already have it.  :doh:

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I checked the consortium's website.  They've got no hope.  If the consortium is fair dinkum, they will name their backers.  If the idea is such a good one, why don't the backers back it instead of asking for taxpayers to fund it.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

I checked the consortium's website.  They've got no hope.  If the consortium is fair dinkum, they will name their backers.  If the idea is such a good one, why don't the backers back it instead of asking for taxpayers to fund it.

whats the link to the website?
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

http://www.adelaidemotorplex.com.au/

looks like a website from the 1950's

not very professional or convincing

Offline CortinaD

Two of the names came out in the court proceedings after the buyout of AIR fell through.

Bill Russo from City Dismantlers is one of them. I forget the other guys name.

The problem I have with it all was AIR was very poorly organised (like cancelling events when it wasn't raining due to rain, telling people to line up on the infield but only let cars run that lined up on the normal path, opening up slippery lanes after warnings from competitors, lax safety checking of the cars & rules when Andra left, and I am not sure if that was to do with the Management but either way they have Anna as the manager and she was the one overseeing the AIR operation so I agree with the sentiments mentioned here.

Offline CortinaD

Gillman is not a suitable location - that's too close to suburbia and noise restriction would end up killing it.  Something out, I don't know .....Mallala way.... is a better idea.  Oh hang on - we already have it.  :doh:

Mallala doesn't do drag racing.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Mallala doesn't do drag racing.
it only drags out flies by the millions