Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Stop calling me Serge. I'm not russian, and neither is my wife... still holding on to baby no.3... I've missed 2 races now... both times the bloody 360GT DNF'd !

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

what effort went into prepping the TLA car?. Reiter supply a pretty good thing... just needed basic stuff and stickers to be race ready.

I was told the car had a full pearlescent repaint - that's a lot of work for a couple of races. 

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

I was told the car had a full pearlescent repaint - that's a lot of work for a couple of races. 

Why would you bother on a race car?  Probably the same reason chicks don't like to shave above the ankle in winter. :p

• Soap Dodger

Pics to follow, but Ted H just received the brand new 08 Lambo Gallardo GT3, is Yellow "Cronulla" i think they said it was! It's WOW yellow, basically.

Just finished 2 days of work to fix all the delivery problems! (just the obvious ones, haven't driven it yet) and all set up ready for testing and race it next weekend at P Island..

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
hope he's planning on keeping it longer than Mr Smith

going to be missing this round unfortunately
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

• Soap Dodger

hope he's planning on keeping it longer than Mr Smith

going to be missing this round unfortunately

Well, you heard it here first, JB will be getting sweaty in this car at some point. Allan is going too well elsewhere now to be bothered with the shambles that is Oz GT... Bairdo is also all sorted out, and Ted has always wanted a ride with JB at some point... so this is the ideal opportunity... JB has unfinished business in Lambos... and we need the car set up just so too.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Cool - I'm liking more Lamborghini action in racing - the most beautiful cars to watch at speed.

Do you know if there's much Murci stuff getting out there?

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
Well, you heard it here first, JB will be getting sweaty in this car at some point. Allan is going too well elsewhere now to be bothered with the shambles that is Oz GT... Bairdo is also all sorted out, and Ted has always wanted a ride with JB at some point... so this is the ideal opportunity... JB has unfinished business in Lambos... and we need the car set up just so too.

cool, haven't talked about racing with him for a while.

just finished watching the FIA GT round from GB, Allan did a great job out in the conditions in his first race in the car, he was very instrumental in their 3rd place

Do you know if there's much Murci stuff getting out there?

only over seas, but they are starting to leave the grids as they don't seem to have the pace that the Corvettes, Aston Martins and Maserati's have.
Can't see any coming here anytime soon - especially with the current situation with the sports car categories
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Pics to follow, but Ted H just received the brand new 08 Lambo Gallardo GT3, is Yellow "Cronulla" i think they said it was! It's WOW yellow, basically.

Just finished 2 days of work to fix all the delivery problems! (just the obvious ones, haven't driven it yet) and all set up ready for testing and race it next weekend at P Island..
what race?