Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Sounds like Roger was racing in an endurance race and Koutsoumidis though it was a sprint race.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Sounds like Roger was racing in an endurance race and Koutsoumidis though it was a sprint race.

Funny that, same car, same result at Bathurst, for us.

Offline peterelise

• Drives: DBS
  • Name: Peter
Don't know if you are talking about the incident I saw on livestream but I think Koutsomidis was a completely innocent bystander (if you are talking about incident in GT). 

Looked to me like The Lambo was turned around by the Ascari.  Would hate to be the one apportioning blame between those two but if I had to I would have called it a racing incident.  Looked to me like Lambo had to come right to stay on the track having had wheels on ripple strip and Ascari held its line.

• Soap Dodger

I didn't see any of it happen.

No idea. But what afu said, seems legit.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
I went by what was said in this report, I didnt see footage of it. I was thinking seeing as there was another 80 or so laps to go that Koutsoumidis could have sat back and stayed out of it instead of diving into the middle of it and getting involved.

http://thenationals.com.au/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=570&cntnt01origid=110&cntnt01pagelimit=2&cntnt01returnid=110

Lago seemed reluctant to pass the Ascari into the corner, as Koutsoumidis looked to take back eighth position, diving to the inside. All three made it through the corner, but on the exit, Koutsoumidis stayed to the inside as Lago continued to be delayed by the Ascari. Kassulke held his ground as Lago finally moved to the outside, putting two wheels onto the ripple strip. Sadly that move turned the Lamborghini across the front of the Ascari which in turn spun it into the hapless Koutsoumidis, the Audi receiving the bulk of the damage after being forced to the inside of Siberia (turn six) and hard into the earth embankment.

• Soap Dodger

Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
Lago blamed for crash here...

.http://www.equity-one-motorsport.com/news/item/21-dramatic-end-to-the-phillip-island-weekend-for-equity-one

I have raced behind DK before and he has the widest car on the track. As a matter of fact he got thrown out of Carrer cup this year for not letting cars pass him when he was being lapped.

Therefore, it would be prudent not to point the finger in this situation.
May the Horse be with you....

• Soap Dodger

I have raced behind DK before and he has the widest car on the track. As a matter of fact he got thrown out of Carrer cup this year for not letting cars pass him when he was being lapped.

Therefore, it would be prudent not to point the finger in this situation.

I agree.

Apparently, his car was blameless when it caused ours to get smashed at Bathurst.

Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
I agree.

Apparently, his car was blameless when it caused ours to get smashed at Bathurst.

He is just a weird unit.

After an off, I re-joined behind him and caught him quickly as I was 2 seconds a lap faster than him at Mallala and he kept blocking me from passing and I just couldn't understand why?
May the Horse be with you....