Offline EfiOz

• Ginger beer

All will be revealed in the fullness of time.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

do u want my measurments for a JJA suit?

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter

yes phil.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Hey Brettski, tell me why you want to go racing again?
That looks like SO much fun!

Because it is something I've wanted to do all my life.  I'm sure Rob was having a heap of fun right up until that point.

Phil always said to me when you go car racing be prepared to come home with nothing on the trailer.  I'm not at that point yet!  When I get to that point I will buy a car and have another go. :)

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
Because it is something I've wanted to do all my life.  I'm sure Rob was having a heap of fun right up until that point.

Phil always said to me when you go car racing be prepared to come home with nothing on the trailer.  I'm not at that point yet!  When I get to that point I will buy a car and have another go. :)

Phil has that viewpoint when talking to someone else risking their money on the track. I remain unconvinced it applies on the rare occasions that he is out on track in his own car.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Phil has that viewpoint when talking to someone else risking their money on the track. I remain unconvinced it applies on the rare occasions that he is out on track in his own car.
very wise comments 360C.

Offline Tiger

Phil is partly correct, I say be prepared to lose everything at the track that incudes your life! Make sure your house is in order.

My mate was telling me about another incident in the pits, this guy is none racer poor bugger was looking at Robs car in the laydown area and Justin Hughes’ Lamborghini apparently left in gear with ignition on started up as it was being unloaded off the tilt tray and bolted crushed the guys legs. Not sure if he was wedged between Robs car and the Lambo. Police got involved not a good day for him!

Roll on summer

Offline notsofast

My mate was telling me about another incident in the pits, this guy is none racer poor bugger was looking at Robs car in the laydown area and Justin HughesÂ’ Lamborghini apparently left in gear with ignition on started up as it was being unloaded off the tilt tray and bolted crushed the guys legs. Not sure if he was wedged between Robs car and the Lambo. Police got involved not a good day for him!

Woah-this happened at Bathurst this past weekend?

Offline Tiger

Woah-this happened at Bathurst this past weekend?

I spoke to Rob today he was in the medical centre getting checked over when he was told his car was hit again, in the rear this time.
It was pushed into the fence about 12ft, the injured man was pinned between the two cars, got one maybe two broken legs and ribs.
Tilt tray driver left the car ignition on, it started has it was rolling off the tray, they rev to 4000 rpm on start up it just bolted snapping the strap. Possibly an inexperienced operator working on race recovery without fully understanding what can happen.
Roll on summer