Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Sorry for the one spelling mistake, some of us have been up since before the sun came up... but I guess maybe i'm that guy who complains about SCC with his great spelling (maybe i'm turning into that guy).

I drive a line because its an awesome reliable quick car, also it was the first car I bought back when I was 19 years old and it has never done me wrong. I do have more than the skyline in the garage by the way. If Holden and Ford could produce the same power with the same or better reliability i'd have bought one.

Looks like I hit a raw nerve with the V8 comment, suck it up, its an online forum. Asif I didn't say what I said to start the thread going better, guess it worked.

Just because one guy parks next to a 5 series (prob a rental car for the corporate boxes or vip section) doesn't mean there arn't hordes of drunk/drugies at every V8 event, its not an exageration, its the fact. And whats the F1 comment meant to do with this thread anyway?
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

WTF are you on??
For starters, you have used the wrong spelling (sort) so much for the bogans comment.
Secondly, just because someone likes ford vs holdens racing, they are not classy??
So if mercedes joins you gonna rock up to the track in D&G sunnies with a gold necklace and unbuttoned shirt to show how classy you are??
We are in Australia, news flash, there are alot more bogans than try hard classy people.
Also, last year crowds were down at the Australian F1 due to supercars pulling out....oh and btw, you would loose interest in it as the mercs and bm's will always be last!

I may have had one spelling mistake, others pointing out spelling mistakes tend to make more on this forum.
For the record the bogan way is what keeps bringing Australia down as a country because now it's cool to be a bogan according to some.
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline deangpsx8

• I Am Legend
  • I am legend in my own lunchbox

• Drives: Everyone Crazy
  • Name: Dean
  • www: Intellitrac.com.au
I may have had one spelling mistake, other pointing out spelling mistakes tend to make more on this forum.
For the record the bogan way is what keeps bringing Australia down as a country because now it's cool to be a bogan according to some.

Speaking of Bogans...where is Mondi lately
Persistence Beats Resistance

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

there is a small amount of what you call bogan v8 supporters, i went to the sandown event last year and we parked next to a bmw 5 series, not classy?

I didn't mean classy as being high and mighty and of upper class standards and all that crap, I meant it more on the lines of... if the majority of people that end up going to a V8 supercar event behaved like normal human beings should (not like a bogan but like the majority of Australians who are decent people), it would be much much much better for the sport.
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

We are in Australia, news flash, there are alot more bogans than try hard classy people.

I don't know about your tiny corner of the world mate, but Australians are not mostly bogans, nor are they classy as the way you mean it, Australians are generally well behaved, are quiet (except when travelling through Europe) and are more down to earth.
It sounds like your idea of Australians is determined upon the shit minority of Australians.

Each to their own I suppose but you shouldn't try and make up crap and force everyone else to read what you think about Australians when you sound to be very narrow minded.

If you base your opinion of Australians by purely the people that go to V8 events, then sure i'd agree it looks like most Australians are bogans, but as for most of the people living in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide (about 2/3 Australias population) i'd then say "This is Australia full of decent hard working people of all nationalities and the bogans are an embarrassing minority"
Enjoying Life!!!!

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Kujotk, from what you have posted on this forum, I gather that you;

a) Hate Fords & Holdens
b) Think that people who go to the V8's are pieces of shit
c) Want people to know that you drive more than 1 car
d) Are a young drifter & full of class
e) Were gunna buy a Ferrari because your full of class
f)  Have a yellow house & don't use the garage

Nice :p :D

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Kujotk, from what you have posted, I gather that you;

a) Hate Fords & Holdens
b) Think that people who go to the V8's are pieces of shit
c) Want people to know that you drive more than 1 car
d) Are a young drifter & full of class

Nice :D

He did it for the forum man, just to get some discussion happening. We're lucky to have him.  :rolleyes:
C'mon, do it!

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
He did it for the forum man, just to get some discussion happening. We're lucky to have him.  :rolleyes:

Just continuing the chat & the love Al :cool:

Offline fivesix

So one person has a 5 series? OK then, 0.00001% of V8 Supercar enthusiasts are "classy."
I actually wouldn't call a 5 series classy... It's but a car...
The old saying is; you can pay for school but you can't buy class...

I know people who like V8's, drive utes, are worth millions, and are increadibly classy. I know people of moderate wealth who show class...
Unfortunately I also know people worth large sums, whom drive europen cars, and are as tacky as a drunken lout. I understand it holds in many cases, but don't judge class from a carpark, and don't overlook people because of their likes/and or their apperences...