Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

if you're a "racer" you'll follow V8's no matter what, as the "show" is excellent.

It's ONLY the cars that are a bit "meh" as ash might say ;)

Although, you'd be amazed how dead a live axle was when you look closely  :darkside:

All they need to do is allow quad cam alloy block engines and fully independant suspension, oh and a real differential, and I'd be well into it (with some nice marques thrown in the mix).

the racing is great. especially the bit about how the Poms (888) simply walked in and dominated, and then repeated the feat with the change to Holden.....  :tilt:

Offline Ferrarista

i'd actually follow V8 supercar racing if this happened, There is a massive market out there who are sick of hearing Ford VS Holden, at the end of the day it gets pretty predictable when its only 2 types of cars racing with only 2 types of supporters (both sides of supporters are bogans, what about the rest of the Australian population who has some sought of class)
WTF are you on??
For starters, you have used the wrong spelling (sort) so much for the bogans comment.
Secondly, just because someone likes ford vs holdens racing, they are not classy??
So if merceds joins you gonna rock up to the track in D&G sunnies with a gold necklace and unbuttoned shirt to show how classy you are??
We are in Australia, news flash, there are alot more bogans than try hard classy people.
Also, last year crowds were down at the Australian F1 due to supercars pulling out....oh and btw, you would loose interest in it as the mercs and bm's will always be last!
Passion For The Prancing Horse

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
i'd actually follow V8 supercar racing if this happened, There is a massive market out there who are sick of hearing Ford VS Holden, at the end of the day it gets pretty predictable when its only 2 types of cars racing with only 2 types of supporters (both sides of supporters are bogans, what about the rest of the Australian population who has some sought of class)

Just a quick tip.
I see you drive a Skyline......does that make you one of those dickhead street drifters?
No......then don't generalise the V8 Supercar followers!!!!

• Soap Dodger

then don't generalise the V8 Supercar followers!!!!

that's right

some of them are so tall their knuckles don't even get NEAR the ground.  :tilt:

Offline deangpsx8

• I Am Legend
  • I am legend in my own lunchbox

• Drives: Everyone Crazy
  • Name: Dean
  • www: Intellitrac.com.au
V8 supercars   a cultural event
Persistence Beats Resistance

Offline Ferrarista

that's right

some of them are so tall their knuckles don't even get NEAR the ground.  :tilt:

:der::doh:

• Soap Dodger

:der::doh:

yes, I KNOW if they stoop they can still drag them, but luckily the plastic bag full of VB will break first so these guys are evolved  :thumbsup:

Offline Ferrarista

yes, I KNOW if they stoop they can still drag them, but luckily the plastic bag full of VB will break first so these guys are evolved  :thumbsup:
still going?? :dopey:

Offline beankeen456

there is a small amount of what you call bogan v8 supporters, i went to the sandown event last year and we parked next to a bmw 5 series, not classy?

Offline Laminator

there is a small amount of what you call bogan v8 supporters, i went to the sandown event last year and we parked next to a bmw 5 series, not classy?

So one person has a 5 series? OK then, 0.00001% of V8 Supercar enthusiasts are "classy."